A summer to remember

Hey before you start reading I would just like to say thanks for choosing my story and please be nice if you Write a comment this is my first story and  I hope you enjoy it 😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                        CHAPTER 1

     The summer you could absolutely not wait for was finally here. Even better you get to spend it with your bestfriends Fred,George,Ron,and Ginny. You wish harry and Hermione could be here to spend it with you but Harry was spending time with Sirius and Hermione was with her fokes for the summer. The Weasley family was kind enough to let you stay with them since your mom wasn't around and your father was in azkaban.
•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

                        The arrival
                      ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
     "Y/n!" Fred and George screamed as they saw you get off the train. "Hi!"y/n squealed as she ran over to give them a hug. They where always tight huggers so Y/n slightly blushed  when because they both hugged her. "Y/n why did it take you so long to get off the train?"(Fred asks)"Um I had to talk to someone real quick."  "Who?" fred and George both say. (As you thought if you should tell them or not you say) "Draco... I was talking to draco."

As they were about to say something you feel a tap on the shoulder you turn around to see molly and Arthur Weasley there to welcome you after you got off the train. You give them a huge hug and say "thank you for letting me stay at your house." Molly grabs your hand and says" Y/n you are welcome to stay anytime at our house you are always great company." You feel a little tear run down your face as you felt loved and happy as If she were the mother that you didnt have.

As you felt the tear roll down your face you heard Fred's voice say "it's ok darling don't cry your to pretty to cry." As he said that you felt your face starting to blush as you alway loved it when he called you darling. Ever since your first year at hogwarts Fred and George where the first to catch your eye. As your friendship grew your love also grew as well. You checked around the building you didn't see ron or Ginny you couldn't help to ask where They where.

Molly answered with "They are at the house cleaning up a bit more before you came I think we should head to the house now what do you think Y/n?" You agreed with her since you were tired and wanted to take a shower. "Grab Y/n's bags fred and George." (Said molly) As you guys head to the car you sit in the back with the twins and you end up falling asleep as your head finds it's way to Fred's shoulder he rests his head on yours. You wake up to see your head was on his shoulder and his head was on yours you could only think you were still in your dream because it doesn't seem real. As you remove your head from his shoulder Molly says we are here.You have arrived at the house.You smile and you catch fred blushing......

To you who have read this story already welcome back and to you who are new welcome this is a safe space so feel free to write in the comments how you feel and your co.menta on the book also I am re writing this since I see how bad it is due to the fact that's this was my first story so I hope you will enjoy the new and revised version🦋