Hogwarts

Chapter 5

     You wake up to the sun blasting in your face because you forgot to close the curtains last night. You get up and make your bed and get dressed in a tight short black skirt , a white crop top with a collar, your gryffindor tie and your robe with some  black platform shoes .

 You get up and make your bed and get dressed in a tight short black skirt , a white crop top with a collar, your gryffindor tie and your robe with some  black platform shoes

*Your choice I personally like the converse but I wanted to give different styles for people with well different styles*

you go down to the boys dormitory.
And walk to fred and George's dormitory.

You  knock on Fred's door and he opened it with no shirt and just pants he says"wow someone's looking good for there first day back speaking of back looking like that I want to to make your back arch in pleasure so bad right now." You wish you could weasley."(you said with a attitude while you wanted him to do that to you so bad that you would almost beg for him to do it but you couldn't you had to get to breakfast.)

"Actually Y/n it's happening now just because you gave me attitude and now you are going to get punished for it."(he pulls you in the room and locks the door and puts a spell on it so no one could come in.) Fred says " everyone is at breakfast so we have the whole room to ourselves so you can scream as loud as you want love no one will hear you or will they." " Fred tell me they won't." you said as he pushed you on the bed and said "they will I Actually want them to hear you scream to let them know that you are mine and to know they don't have a chance."

  He takes all of your clothes off and he takes his clothes off to reveal his huge bulge  already hard and he can't take it any more  he thrusts himself into you and you let out a loud moan and he says " fuck baby you really want them to hear you huh" he goes faster as he goes into you with passion and intention to make your legs shake. You say " faster freddy  I want you all in me."

He feels your walls become tight because you are about to reach you climax and he pulls out and you eyes are in the back of you head and you head is tilled back and he says " I'm not letting you cum until I say so this is your punishment just so you know so there will be more where this came from." He thrusts him self hard into you with out warning and you moan and he is grunting as you moan by this point you guys are making so much noise you where sure anyone who passed could hear you.

   You quickly hit your climax and so does fred you guys both released at the same time and you both ploped next to each other because you where both out of breath. You guys hear giggles coming from behind the door you both quickly get dressed and you open the door to see harry,ron,George putting there ear to the door and mocking you guys as you opened the door they said "you guys where really having fun in there isn't that right FREDDY "they all start laughing at this point" ah shut up your just jealous Im getting action" said fred you are just happy to see harry and you try to run to him but instead you just limp because your legs where shaking so bad.

      HARRY I missed you so much you said as you guys hugged." I missed you to Y/n so are you and fred a thing or just fuck buddy's" Haha harry said. You answered with "no we are dating we have been dating since the beginning of summer." "Talking about summer tell me about your while we walk to class." "Yea sure but are you sure you can even walk" harry said fred answered with "no she won't be able to walk the same for a week or so let's go baby." "Ok so harry how was your summer."

    "It was really good I got to have a lot of bonding time with Sirius and and I learned a lot of spells and brews how was your summer Y/n?" It was great (as you looked at fred and George) I spent it with the wesley's. You guys arrive at the class room and do your work fred sat next to you and kissed you and put his hand on your thigh and this went on for the rest of the week. You felt another pair of eyes on to u through out the week and to your surprise it was malfoy draco malfoy he always had a intrest in you.

   He looked sad knowing that you were with fred but that didn't stop him after class he pulled you to the side and pushed you into a empty room and said "Y/n I get your with fred but that's not going to stop me."he kisses you and puts his hand around your throat as he is kissing you you push him of and say "wtf malfoy I'm with fred how dare you  ...unbelievable." You say as you angrily open the door and run to fred and tell him what malfoy did and you tell him that you are all his and that you want to tell everyone about you guys.

Thank you for reading this chapter hopefully you like it there will be 1 or 2 more after this one so there will be less smut and more about there relationship and malfoy interfering it