We're home

CHAPTER 2
      *Sexual content readers beware*

You say" blushing are we now weasley." (You said while smirking) "N-n-no I wasn't blushing as a matter of fact Y/n you where the one sleeping on my shoulder."(he said trying to switch the topic to you so he could stop blushing at the situation.) "Oh shut up fred."

"Alright you two stop chatting and let's get you settled in Y/n" (molly said while smiling as in she knew something that you didn't.)  "Sounds  like a great idea molly Fred ,George can you guys help me with my bags." " Of course dear" fred and George both said .( That made you have butterflies in your stomach.)  "Heres your room Y/n and if you need anything I mean ANYTHING call me and George and we will be there." "Ok"you said as you  got your clothes for your shower. ( you wanted one thing but that could not happen rn cough cough Eiffel Tower.)

You start your shower and you hear a knock at the door wondering who it is you open the door surprised it was fred. You ask "what are you doing here I'm going to take a shower." Fred answers with "everyone else is leaving to go and get supplies for dinner and for the week. They asked if I could stay behind so you dont come out to a empty house."(He said while smiling)

"Ok"you answered and took of your towel while trying  to close the door fred put his foot in the door way and  stopped it from closing. "Um fred your foot" he said" I know darling you look great btw" as he pushed the door open just enough to see your outfit (as you where only in lace underwear and a black bra) "T-t-thanks" you said while blushing he quickly pushes the door all the way open and picks you up and holds you by the thighs.

Your hands are around his neck He quickly turns the shower off and takes you to your room and starts kissing you passionately you feel like your on top of the world right now. Tongues dancing and then he drifts away he goes to your neck and nips it to leave little love marks.

You let out a small moan you can feel the smirk on your neck you can tell he likes that's and he says " Fuck Y/n" As he said that you felt his huge bulge coming through his pants.

He slowly starts to grind his hardon on  you while you guys start kissing again. He slowly starts to makes his hand down to your underwear and pushes them aside and starts putting a finger in. "Oh shit" You moan he starts going faster and and adds another finger and says" fuck Y/n your so tight."

He pulls his fingers out and cant take it anymore so he lays on the bed and points to his grey sweats and takes off his shirt you stare at his abs and the way his v-line is accentuated by the grey sweats. You start to take his pants off then you look surprised because it's bigger than you thought "wow"you said.

He smiled " what you act like you haven't looked down there thinking I wouldn't see " you get embarrassed and say "no I haven't I swear" "damn Y/n you think I dont see you looking I already have seen you do it many times before so why dont you see what it looks like without anything on ."  you take his pants and boxers off  as soon as you take them off his hard dick hits his stomach  since he's already hard you start by licking the tip he let's out a small grunt you make a note of that and  go all in and start sucking half of it and using your hands for the rest and making sure to pay extra  attention to the tip. "fuck Y/n just like that "

As he cant take the urge to be inside of you he Grabs you up from your knees and throws you on the bed so that your legs are up and you back is on the bed. He takes off your underwear as soon as he feels how wet you are he smirks and says "all this for me damn when I'm done with you I dont think you will be able to walk for a week actually I know it."

He pumps himself a couple times before  slowly puting his dick in so that you could adjust to his size you let out a moan and said " faster fred" he goes faster and harder his moans were like a drug to you,You just wanted more. He grabs your waist so he can thrust himself even harder into you.

Then he starts to snake his hand around your neck and that absolutely put you over the edge and your back arches in pleasure. You had your eyes in the back of your head and you almost at your climax you tell him" fred I'm go-ooo-ing to cum" and he says "not yet baby."  He grabs onto your waist and puts your right leg over his shoulder starts going slower and thrusting harder so you get every inch  of him you say" I'm going to cum fred" "then fucking cum you slut" that made you go crazy and you both rode out your highs and came together

trying to catch your breath before saying "fred I really like you" He turns on his side to look at you and says " Y/n you are the most perfect thing in this world and I really like you to I'm so happy you finally told me. Y/n I have a great idea will you be mine will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes omg yes fred" you say as you kissed him and said ok I have to go take a shower now."he said"ok darling see you in a bit I will clean up in here and clear the smell of sex haha."he get s up and out of the bed and he stumbles a little and he says "that's never happend before" "Sounds good" as you see him stumble all you could so was smirk  and then continued to limped out of the room as you enter the bathroom to just process what just  happend you  screamed into a towel in excitement that you are finally all his.

    If you are enjoying this story please tell me and leave a like and write in the comments what you think I just revised this chapter so tell me if there is anything that could be better and please dont be shy I like feedback so I can grow as a writer