official

Chapter 6

            Fast forward 2 years

      Everyone knows now that we where together and me and fred are happier than ever. Draco on the other hand was furious and sad that everyone knew that I was Fred's and not his. But he still tried to get with me at some points in time but of course I pushed him away.

  "Y/n (fred said with excitement)  I have to tell you something and I think you will like it." He pulls out a red velvet box and he grabs your hand and says "Y/n we have been together for about a 3 years  now and I can't imagine a world without you in my life.(you think to yourself omg is he going to propose.)Y/n I want you to be mine forever (he gets one one knee and says) I know we are young and I don't really have a lot of money so if you say no I completely understand.

  Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?(he opens the box to show a beautiful red diamond ring.)"  You say  " yes omg yes Fred!"

  "Really yes oh my God I love you so much Y/n you have no idea how much you mean to me." Does your mom know?" "Basically the whole group knows and of course my mom knows she helped me pick out the ring.fred says but gets interrupted after that."Y/n draco calls out I need to talk to you.

(he looks at fred and says) alone please." "No whatever you have to say to me fred can hear." "Ok fine he says and then he looks down at your hand and sees the ring wtf is that Y/n!" You answered him with"its a engagement ring fred just proposed a few minutes before you came. Also what were you going to tell me." Nevermine it doesn't matter now congratulations"

He says while he walks away crying with his hand on the back of his neck and the other one hanging down on his side. "That was weird" fred said and you guys go and pack your stuff since this was your last year at Hogwarts and it was summer now you guys go to the house and everyone planned a surprise party for the engagement and you where so surprized and happy molly walks over to you and says "congratulations Y/n welcome to the family If you want you can call me molly or mom  I don't care which ever one you are comfortable with."

"Thank you I am so happy to be apart of the family" you guys have dinner and you end up moving out of the house a few years later and start a family you have one girl and a boy there names were molly after Fred's mom and Marty well just because you both liked that name and of course you guys had your ups and downs but they you guys worked them out of course George would come over and yk [get some] and you guys both lived old and died together.

                           THE END

If you enjoyed this book please give it a like and a comment on what was your favorite part and if your kind enough please refer it to other people. And thank you for almost 1k 
Holy shit I can't believe I had almost 1 k when I first wrote this and now I have 19k reads I love you guys so much thank youuuuuu