Part 6

It's November 3rd, 2020 ~> Election Day.
I will definitely remember this day ouuu chileee.

Here part 6! Enjoy
norminah POV

babyy🧘: I'm ready when you are

manimoni💕: okk i just needa get everything together

babyy🧘: i thought you was ready

manimoni💕: nooo, why what happened

babyy🧘: come downstairs an open the door

manimoni💕: wymm? don't tell me you walked here ?

babyy🧘: come downstairs and you'll found out for yourself

manimoni💕: did I not say I was coming to get you ??

babyy🧘: while you took long, now hurry people looking

manimoni💕: okay I'm coming now

"hiii stinka" dinah says while holding her sleep over bag and standing in front of normani. since normani's parents were home, Dinah had to sit downstairs while normani got her stuff for the sleepover at camila's but Dinah didn't stay downstairs, she seeked her way upstairs.

"when will I ever be able to go back up your room" Dinah was over it. "umm after what happened last time, you'll have to wait till next year or in a few months babe" normani gives dinah the confident look and walk away. Dinah follows normani to the kitchen.

"ehhh, but that's not fair. we can't have fun in the living room" , "yes we can, if you can be quiet ms. jane" normani gives dinah a serious face "wait no not me, you the one that's loud", Dinah went to go hug normani from behind "can we just ditch the girls an go see a movie an go back to my house. so we can have fun" Dinah was anxious for some of normani.

normani knows that Dinah can't get enough of her, even when she can get on her last nerve but "DJ we can't, you know Camila wants all of us together" normani takes Dinah hand "we can FaceTime Lauren and let her know" "Dinah don't you dare" normani tried to grab dinah's phone but Dinah runs from her

"hey Siri FaceTime lolo"

FaceTime Lolo💚😜...

Lolo💚😜: hello

Dinah💩: heyy, what you doing girl?

Lolo💚😜: getting ready to leave to get ally, wassup.
you at mani house already?

Dinah💩: yeah, she was taking forever
normani in the back: no the hell I was not

Lolo💚😜: why you FaceTime me??

Dinah💩: can't ft you goshh and because I have decided that I don't want to do the sleepover no more?

Lolo💚😜: you what- whyy. you know camila wants this sleepover

Dinah💩: I want some of normani tonight (whispers)

Lolo💚😜: ewww girl, but not tonight or tomorrow
You're going to camila's sleepover whether you like it or not, where mani at? NORMANIIIII

Dinah💩: ughh fine. and here you can talk to her

Maniboo👯‍♀️: heyy best friend

Lolo💚😜: hey boo, when was the last time you and D got it on?

Maniboo👯‍♀️: umm 3 weeks ago, you see her in the back all depressed

Lolo💚😜: yess LMFAOAOAOAO. dang 3 weeks how is that possible

Maniboo👯‍♀️: it's not hard for me, definitely for her. she can't keep her hands off me

Lolo💚😜: deadass but I'll see y'all at Camila's house. Ally just texted saying she's ready

Maniboo👯‍♀️: kk we leaving now too

Lolo💚😜: tell Dinah I said turn that frown upside down byeee

FaceTime call ended

"Here baby, take your phone and let's go" normani gives Dinah her phone . " I'm not going mani" , " what you mean you not going" normani stops her movements. Dinah got scared for a second "uhh umm never mind". "Oh ok that's what I thought now let's go" Dinah gets her bag and normani's bag, walk to the car and put their stuff in the back seats.

"Can we get some McDonald's, kinda hungry". " Dinah we close to camila's" normani didn't want to stop no where. Dinah started to act childish " babee please come on, McDonald's is right there" . "ughhh finee you paying with your own money" Dinah was excited.

Normani and Dinah got their food from McDonald's. Dinah held the food and ended up eating some of the fries on their way to camila's house.

few minutes later they have reach their location " finally" Dinah was ready to get out the car. "umm babe give me the food. you carry the bags" normani smirked at Dinah. " I know you lying". Dinah ended up giving normani the food and goes in the back seat to get the bags.

As they are walking up to camila's house, they see Lauren's car here "see the hospital patient is here before us" . "lol text camila that we downstairs" Dinah got her phone out

"hey Siri text camila 'we are outside your house''
"messages delivered"

"damn who stomping so hard in there, I bet it lauren heavy feet ass" Dinah said while laughing. few seconds later camila opens the door for them and they all got settled in camilas room before going downstairs to watch a movie.

"wait so y'all ain't get us food?" Ally looks at them confused. "umm wait I wasn't gonna get food but Dinah insist that we stop to get her something to eat on our way" , "so how y'all both end up with food" Lauren jumped in tryna understand also. "Dinah" everyone faced Dinah. "whatt, i was hungry. Y'all know I can't wait or else I'll just end up fall asleep early". Dinah said without even thinking about the food in her mouth.

few hours later of have good conversation and Dinah and Normani finished their food. As they all go downstairs and Camila picks out the movies, and the rest sit down on the couch. they'll be watching movies for the rest of the night. the first movie they watched was Jason. they didn't fully watch it, so they ended up watching a comedy movie instead. Basically laughed an it was the best night of their lives together.

I'll let y'all know right know, I do not know when the next time I'll update for part 7. Be on the look out. I will trying my best to get part 7 out before the year is over. okayy bye.