SAKUSA IS NON-BINARY

Sakusa is non-binary and their parent's accidentally out them
———————————————-

No pov:

Sakusa. Sakusa had many secrets. Nobody really knew that much about them. Nobody knew why they were a germaphobe, nobody knew why they were so mean, and nobody knew that they were non-binary. Well, nobody except their parents. There are also things that people don't notice about them. Just like nobody noticed them flinch when they called them a boy.

It was a normal day in practice, Atsumu, Hinata, and bokuto were trying to get Sakusa to high-five them, Sakusa was spraying them with hand sanitizer, and everyone else was shaking their heads at their antics.

Now, like I said, it was a normal day, until the door swung open and a man and women stepped inside. The woman had long, black hair. The man had short black hair gelled back in a fancy way.

Atsumu pov:

"KYOOOOOOOMIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The lady that just stepped in shouted. I wondered what Omi~kun was doing with someone as loud as her. Wait- nm.

I looked over at Omi~omi. He. Looked. Horrified.
"M-mom!? Dad!?What are you doing here!?" What. His parents. I- how? They looked so young?

She looked over at me
"Ah! You must be 'tsu-"
"MOM" Omi~kun cut her off
"Haha, what!" She laughed.

"Sakusa! Come help me over here!" Somebody yelled.
"Sure" he said. As omi~kun was walking over there, his mom walked over to me.

"Hi, you must the famous 'tsumu'" she laughed. T-tsumu? Did omi~omi call me that in front of his parents!? ASDFG-
"So, do you want to see some of their baby pictures...?" She smirked. Now, I know it's rude to look at something without their permission, but this will probably be the only chance I get to see him as a baby. The other people who gathered around seemed to think so too.
"Yes please!" We all said.
She started showing us pictures of baby Omi.

"And this is when they got beat up at school! Their father sure got those bullies in trouble!" She exclaimed as the man chuckled

"And this is when they got beat up at school! Their father sure got those bullies in trouble!" She exclaimed as the man chuckled. Shit he's so cute omg asdfg- wait did he say he got beat up? THOSE FUCKIN BULLIES I WILL KILL U!!!!

 Shit he's so cute omg asdfg- wait did he say he got beat up? THOSE FUCKIN BULLIES I WILL KILL U!!!!

I almost died. I was on the floor trying to breath after seeing the beautiful pictures, when I realized something. His parents only called him 'they', and not 'him'. Did they not know their own son's gender? I decided to ask them.
"Hey, I was just wondering, why do you call Omi~Omi 'them' and 'they'?" I asked. The other people seemed to get confused too.

"Oh! Didn't kyoomi tell you? Their non-binary!" She explained.
What. How. Wh- sense when? Everyone, including me was stunned silent. We heard a gasp and then some muttering. I whipped my head around, along we the others.

There Omi~K- Omi~omi was, with hi- their head in their hands, while muttering something like "my parents outed me" over and over. They were stumbling around the floor, until they hit a wall, and we got a look at their face. They looked like they wanted to die even more than usual.

Sakusa pov:

I was just cleaning when I saw everyone crowding around my parents. I went over there, cause my parents are the type to show embarrassing pictures, when I heard my mom say something that made me wanna die.
"Oh! Didn't Kyoomi tell you? Their non-binary!" As soon as she said that my head was in my hand and I leaned against a wall. My parents outed me my parents outed me my parents outed me my parents outed me my parents outed me my parents outed me my parents outed me...

Atsumu pov:

"U-uh... Omi~Omi...? Yo-"
"You hate me don't you you think im disgusting and that I should die don't you im just absolu-"
"STOP" I yelled, surprising everyone, including myself "Your not disgusting, it's ok to be non-binary, or anything like that, we all support you... right guys" I said while elbowing the other people.
"Yes!"
"Yup!"
"Completely"
Sakusa, who had their mask off, smiled a soft smile.

I would cherish that smile forever...

Hi! This oneshot is about how even though someone might look like a girl/boy, their gender identity might be different. Im not non-binary or trans, so I don't know much about that, so if we have some non-binary or trans, or someone close to them, if you would like you can put stuff about it in the comments, and I can add it to here. Also the reason sakusa's pov is so short is cause I forgot I was writing in their pov and started writing in atsumu's.

Im doing a ringo x tsukasa oneshot next, from high school prodigy's have it easy even in another world, so comment one that you want me to do next! Thanks for reading! Bye!