Fem! Oikawa x iwa~chan

This was requested by

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Oinkawa pov:

It was 5 pm and I was listening to sakura kiss on loop while walking in the park. It's so beautiful, the pinkish sky, the calming atmosphere, the pretty flow- ooh! That's so pretty!

"Wow..." I mumbled as I picked a flower that looked like a golden rose. I've never seen this before...
"TOORU! Come on!" My mom called. I felt bad cause she had to walk 5 minutes to get here.
"Coming!"
When we got to the house, I started to feel sleepy.

"I think im just gonna go to bed..."
"Are you sure? I made your favorite"
"Yea... just feeling tired" I said while walking up the steps into my room.

Timeskip to morning

I yawned, I felt much better, however something felt off... like my chest was heavier...?

I got out of bed, and as soon as I did I almost screamed; there was blood on my bed! I ran to the bathroom and turned on the sink.
.
.
.
"AHHH!" I. Had. Boobs. Cleavage. Breast. A pussy!(probably, I haven't checked yet, nor do I want to)
My mom ran up the steps
"What!? Whats wron- WHO ARE YOU!!!!????" She yelled, confusion and panic on her face.
"I- it's me... tooru..." i said, feeling tears come to my eyes. For some reason I craved chocolate?

She was shocked to say the least.
"W-what!?" Then she looked down at my crotch and her eyes widened. She ran downstairs then came back with something in her hand.
"We will talk about this later, put this in your pants for now."

I did as told, then came downstairs. We decided I would stay home today, and she taught me what to do about my period. I felt so bad for all the girls...

Timeskip to later that day
(Btw he(or she?) still has the flower)

I was walking to my room something caught my eye. The flower. It was so pretty... but one of the petals fell off

Ah-! Ik, I'll look up what it's called

———————————————
Golden colored rose|
———————————————
If you see a golden colored rose, don't pick it. If you do, you will turn into the opposite gender. The petals will start falling off, one each day, and when they all fall off you will start growing a bouquet of roses in you, slowly killing you. The only way to stop this is if you tell the only one(s) you love your feelings.

————————————————

My heart stopped.
"W-what..." I said softly. This couldn't be true, right? But so far everything else was... But I don't love anyone, right? Oh who am I kidding im completely head over heels in love with Iwa~chan-