Chapter 20

"We have to tell Professor McGonagall, " Scorpius said.

"And get you landed in Azkaban? No we can't do that." Cheryll said.

"Do we have any options? And besides, I didn't make it, I just wrote down the recipe." He argued.

"Then they will have a better reason. Stop the crime until it is even committed. I agree with Chery. We can't tell anyone. It's too dangerous. " Albus said.

"Oh yes? So let's pack our bags and head camping. Maybe we'll meet Walpurgisa and we will just kill her. Piece of cake." Scorpius said, sarcastically.

"What if she can't make it properly. I mean, it's not like she attended Hogwarts." Albus said thoughtfully.

"She didn't attend Hogwarts and yet she knows spells which can kill you in minutes or make you beg for death. You don't need to go to school to be evil." Cheryll said.

"There is no time for arguments. We have to tell the teachers." Scorpius said.

"Or maybe we could ask Professor where these plants are grown and then just you know, destroy them. No plants, no Nimeroca." Albys suggested.

"And what if they are grown in Atlanta? "Cheryll asked.

"No, they don't grow in Atlanta. They grow in London only. I mean there are other places too but they are in other countries. I don't think she would go to a different country for a plant." Scorpius said.

"So we go out of school, we reach wherever they are grown, we destroy them and we come back. End of story." Albus said.

"With a lot of problems. Like how do we get out of the school? Where are they grown in London and how do we destroy them and how do we know that she hasn't already got them?" Cheryll asked.

"We sneak out of the school." Albus said.

"I know where these things are grown. Hypothetically speaking, we destroy them from Bombarda and we know that she hasn't already got them because she hasn't come to kill Albus yet. Don't forget, hypothetically speaking." Scorpius said.

"How do we sneak out of the school?" Cheryll asked.

We are not going anywhere. We are a bunch of second years, let's try not to forget that." Scorpius reminded them. "One spell out of Hogwarts and we are expelled."

"Then we take help of an adult." Albus said.

"And who in their right mind would help us?" Cheryll asked.

"Son of Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin, Ted Remus Lupin. "Albus said with a smirk.

The next day the three of them were waiting in the owlery. They had sent a letter to Ted and had written this time to send back a letter so that no one else would get it.

"Are you sure that he will help?" Scorpius asked.

"Actually, no. I mean, he is really into adventure and he is really helpful too but he isn't an idiot." Albus said. That is when an owl arrived with a letter, Albus Severus Potter it read.

I may have started the letter with 'how are you?' but judging by your last letter, I know you are not good and I hate to be the bearer of bad news at such a low time for you but let me make myself clear, you and your friends are not sneaking out of Hogwarts under any circumstances. There are aurors taking care of these matters. And I know why you wrote this letter to me, I come to you as an adventurous risk taking person, who I probably am but what I am not is an idiot. I can't put the lives of three second years in danger just for the sake of 'adventure.' So whatever you are thinking about, FORGET IT. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your friend.

Hope to see you soon,

Love,

Ted.

"Well?" Cheryll asked. "He is not helping us and what kind of letter was this, 'Don't you do anything stupid I am not an idiot, hope to see you soon, bye.'"

"Maybe he is right. We are second years not aurors." Scorpius said.

"But we know her next move. The aurors don't." Albus said.

"So we tell them." Scorpius suggested.

"And get you landed in Azkaban? WE CAN'T TELL ANYONE!" Albus said.

"Can't tell anyone what?" asked a voice behind them which belonged to Lily Potter.

"Hey Lil! What are you doing here?" Albus asked, hesitantly.

"Had to send an owl to mum and dad. What can't you tell anyone?" she asked again.

"I can't tell you because even you are one of the anyones." Albus said.

"I am your sister."

"Still anyone."

"Whatever. Get aside, I need an owl." she said and they took it as an opportunity to say goodbye and leave.