𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

"The worst feeling is when everyone around you slowly starts to disappear and you're left there, alone, drenched in your tears, with no one to help you or give you a hug or to even show that they care about you."

In these stories, it does not matter who the heroes are. It matters where they come from and how far they will go for their loved ones. They could be anyone. You, me, the old lady across the road, the lonely kid who doesn't talk, the teen with battle scars up and down their body, the waiter that works day in and day out just to repeat. 

It can be anyone. Everyone is alone and broken in their own ways. The happiest person does not exist because it is impossible until they become their own hero.

∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙

"Daddy, Papa, what's a soulmate?" A blonde boy with bright green eyes asked. His eyes were wide with pure innocence not knowing what he was putting his parents through. He waited patiently as his fathers looked from him to each other than back. His brother sat in bed next to him looking even more excited than sleepy.

"It's a- well it's like a best friend but more." Responded to the boy first was his brunette father as the boy's other tried to collect his thoughts.

"Best friends till the end?"  A short blonde-haired boy stood in front of a brunette boy with childhood wonder and hope. He held his hand out and wore a bright lopsided smile not caring if they were both lightheaded from the excitement. "Best friends till the end," The other boy agreed, taking the blonde's hand and shaking it, wearing his own lopsided smile. Both of the eleven-year-olds couldn't be more proud.

"I am not Fine!" Screamed the now, sixteen-year-old blonde. He wore all black clothing contrasting his usual bright pastel clothes he would wear when in his youth.

"It's the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else." The boys' second father intervened. Placing a soft hand on his husband's shoulder which relaxed at the contact. He started playing with his wedding ring, smiling at his husband's stupid way of asking his hand in marriage.

"I love you more than any string of words could justify," The brunette got down onto one knee and opened the small velvety box. The covering moved and revealed the most beautiful ring ever. "I told you I was going to replace that promise ring sooner or later." 

"It's someone who makes you a better person." The raven-haired adult said smiling at his small family.

"You can't just say that! It hurts people more than what they show!" A brunette yelled at his very shocked best friend.  The boy takes a deep breath and tried again in a calmer tone."You can't say people like that. It hurts a lot to be called names every day of your life. I should know." 

"Actually they don't make you a better person, you do that yourself, because they inspire you." His husband interrupted again this time he sat on the edge of the bed, joining his lover and child.

The fifteen-year-old brunette hugged his, now lover, from behind. "What is this for?" Inquired the other man. "Well you haven't insulted anyone or said anything mean all day and I think that deserves a reward."

"A soulmate is someone you can protect and love forever." The brunette spoke up again, leaning against his lover for comfort seeing as it was a cold winter night and he wasn't wearing a top.

"Love you, darling,"
"Love you too you pain in my arse."

"No matter how many bumps you hit," The blonde began but this time the brunette interrupted. "You will always find a way around the problem."

"The last thing on Earth I wanna do is hurt you, so I'm leaving." A raven-haired man whispered into the ear of his sleeping lover before leaving a light kiss on their forehead. He left with a backpack on his back and the only evidence of him ever being there was a small note left on the bedside table.

"It's the one person who knows you and accepts you, believes in you. Before anyone else did."

"So this is what you have been keeping from me, Draco?"  The brunette spat out the other's name with such venom. "You were never meant to find out this way, Harry."  Draco cried out, seeming to not be able to breathe through his tears. "Seems like I was never meant to find out at all doesn't it?"

"Or when no one else would. And no matter what happens you will always love them." 

"They told me I was crazy for actually believing you love me," Draco said as blood trailed down his arms and onto the cold, wet bathroom floor. "I should have known it was too good to be true, I knew I should have woken up from the dream but yet I didn't." Was the last thing he said before slipping into a dreamless sleep.

"No no no! I can't! I need you! You are the only one I can trust! The only one who understands what I am going through! And you're just going to just Fucking leave me behind?" Harry screamed once he saw his mistake and saw what his words did to his love.

"Nothing could ever change that."

"I know I making a tough call but I doing it for you," Draco yelled as he pinned his love to the ground. "But I told you, you can't save me," Harry said trying to wiggle out of the blonde's tight grip. "I'm not buying that!" The blonde choked out trying to stay strong enough to keep his lover pinned down. "Well, you have to! Sacrificing myself saves everything and everyone! I've seen it," Harry yelled back but stopped once he saw what pain his boyfriend was going through. "What does that give me to look forward to?!" 

"Tell me the story about how you met. Please, Papa!" The other boy asked, looking from parent to parent, with wide blue puppy dog eyes. "Fine but you know the rule once you're seventeen we can tell you the whole story but for now you can listen to our first year." The kids pouted but nodded their heads leaning forward a little bit, indicating they were ready for the story.

∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙

𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

⑨⑥⑧ ωσя∂ѕ