Dear Marie PART 1 (Remember Me?)

Marie's POV

I hear screaming as I open my curtain in the morning. A long black limo is parked just down the street from me. Weird. It's probably one of those big shot celebrities, coming here to 'tour'. It's just a reminder that they're on another level than us...

I pull a long sweatshirt on and head downstairs. Ignoring my buzzing, phone I walk out onto the street to get a better look at the chaos. There's people swarming all around and bodyguards with megaphones yelling for them to get back. 

"Hey," I dial my friend's phone number. 

"Did you hear that-" She starts. 

"Does this has something to do with all the screaming and yelling outside my house?" I ask, before she can finish. 

"Wait, he's near your house??" She squeals. (Let's pretend that she just moved here so she doesn't know that Marie used to be besties with Aidan.) 

"Who?" 

"Aidan Gallagher, DUH," 

"What?" 

Aidan's POV

After catching up with my parents and a couple of old friends, I head down to my favourite coffee shop, down by the bay. There's something peaceful about being back in my hometown, like a happy feeling you just can't replace. *BAM* I run smack dab into someone on the sidewalk. She gasps as I fall to the ground. 

"Oh, are you okay?" She leans down to pull me up. Wait. I stare into her e/c eyes and sense a bit of recognition. 

"Aidan?" 

"Marie?"