You

(So the Harpers are 15 and you're 14 and a half)

I walk down the stairs in the harper house looking for Dawn. She's literally nowhere in sight. 

'Dawwwwwn,' i groan, 'where art thou?' 

'Quit the shouting!' My frenemy, Nicky walks into the room. I roll my eyes. 

'I'm not shouting!' I shout. 

'Why are you shouting?' Dicky walks into the room. 

'Dicky, be quiet and stop that loudness!' Ricky shouts. 

'Y/n? Is that you? I though i heard your dulcet tones!' Dawn comes out of the kitchen. 'Wow, you're all here.' 

'Kids! Stop shouting!' Anne calls from the other room. 

'Bit late there Mom!' Nicky says sarcastically. 

'Where were you dawn?" I ask. 

'Uh, over there,' she says. 

'Over where?' 

'What's this?' Mac comes out of the kitchen as well looking thoroughly disheveled. 

'Ohhhhh,' dicky says. 'Why were you talking to Mac? And why does he look so... blowdried,' Ricky smacks Dicky and motions for him to leave. 'Wait-i' 

'Hehehe,' Nicky looks at dawn sideways. 'We should go too...' 

'Go? I'm not goin anywhere with you!' I say, knowing that dawn probably wanted to be alone with Mac. 

'Shhhh,' Nicky says grabbing my hand. My heart flutters and i stutter a bit. He drags me over to the stairs. Faking the sounds of footsteps he leans down to watch the drama unfold. I roll my eyes' realizing what he's doing and following his lead. 

'Dawn, i though you said no one was here?' Mac groans. 

'Uh yeah. Sure but i also told you that i had y/n over so i don't see how that could have been confused!' Dawn defends. 

'No you didn't!' 

'Yeah. I did.' Mac breaks the argument by kissing Dawn on the lips. Nicky lets out a low whistle, shaking his head and getting up. I follow him to his room shutting the door. 

'So what do you think of Dawns new..boyfriend?' I say. 

'Oh, my god, it's ridiculous,' Nicky prattles. 'She thinks we don't know he sneaks around here all the time!' 

'And what about you?' 

'What about me?' 

'Do you have a girlfriend?' I ask boldly. 

'Well, no but there is this girl i like..' Nicky trails off smirking. 

'Oh?' 

'Yeah, she's super annoying.' 

'Yeah?' 

'Yeah, and sassy,' 

'Well I like this boy, too,' 

'Oh, and what is he like?' Nicky looks at me. I shuffle closer to him. 

'You know, annoying and uh, cocky,' I explain. 

'Right,' he says kissing me. 

'So who is this girl?' I ask, breathless. 

'Who do you think, Y/n?'