Chapter Two

Naotaka's Pov
"Naruto I really could care less who is on our team okay? Look we are ninjas that's all that matters." I whined keeping my head pressed on the desk a little playing with my hair a little  still hearing him whining loudly at me.

"It's bad enough I helped you during lunch to tie up Sasuke." I muttered lifting my head up slightly glance at my brother who was whining.

"How can you not hate Sasuke?! He is such a show off like look at him." Naruto waved his hands around a couple times over where Sakura and Sasuke where sitting at the desk.

"Cause I don't watch him like a stalker like the whole class does, but he is cute." I chuckled feeling Sasuke snap his head so quick to me his cheeks flamed red.

"Tch... Idiot." Sasuke muttered rubbing at his face glaring. I chuckled standing up to stretch a bit. This team is gonna cause some trouble I feel it. I popped my shoulders out slowly.

I love my brother but.. He causes trouble no matter where he goes. He just has the chaotic energy.

"Naruto what are you doing?" Sakura hissed out I snapped my eyes to watch Naruto place an eraser on the door.

"This will teach our sensei for being late." He snickered loudly.

"Our teacher is a jonin you think he'll fall for a stupid trick like that?" Sasuke scoffed out deeply. I walked over to Sasuke flicking his forehead with a hard thump making him hiss holding his forehead, I leaned in so we were at eye level. I watched slowly as his eyes grew in size.

"Sasuke you need to learn how to have fun some times." I chuckled at him watching yet again his face grew the same color as my hair.

"I do have fun..." He grumbled but I then lightly kissed his cheeks standing back up acting like nothing happened, watching a sliver haired male enter the classroom just to get bonked on the head.

My eyes were wide and a small snort left my lips while I looked away. Naruto was laughing so hard.

"Ha he fell for it! Nao! You saw that." I chuckled loudly but tried to cover it up but failed snorting.

_______________________________
Wow... Who I knew I was gonna miss the sun I thought sitting with my hands behind my head listening to our new Sensei Kakashi. He was such a mystery with his headband covering one eye and his mask hiding his face.

"Alright introduce yourself, tell us your likes, dislikes, things for the future." He looked away from his book to stare at us.

"You go first. " Naruto demanded, I nudged him but he just shot me a look.

  "Alright I'm Kakashi Hatake.  I don't really feel like telling you my likes. Or my dislikes, things for the future I've never really thought about it." I chuckled loudly under my breath. He reminds me of myself not having a single care in the entire world.

"Who's next?" He asked.

"Me! I'm Naruto Uzumaki,  I like instant ramen in a cup and spending time with Nao, and the ramen that Iruka Sensei buys me and Nao I hate how you have to wait for the ramen to cook. And my dream is to be Hokage believe it." I smiled putting my arm around Naruto hugging him.

"I'm Naotaka Uzumaki, I like reading books, writing and cooking, and hanging out with Naruto also making Sasuke blush is fun, I  actually dislike ramen I don't eat it that much, my dream... Ehh I guess I just wanna keep Naruto out of trouble since I'm older by four minutes."

Naruto whined smacking at my face but I smacked him back lightly both of us snickering. I saw Sasuke staring with wide shocked eyes.

"You really look like him Nao... You two are twin correct?" I stared at Kakashi Sensei strangely since he was staring at me with this softness.

"Yep." I stated proudly.

"Alright who's next?" Kakashi Sensei gestured to Sakura who was stammering but it seemed she really could speak cause she was gushing about Sasuke.

"Alright and what do you dislike?" He asked leaning back.

"The Uzuimaki twins! " She snapped out glaring.

"No one likes you either Sakura with your big forehead." I snapped at her hearing her gasp loudly at me.

"You take that back! You orphan! You have no guide what so ever!" She snapped back.

"Sakura stop using that as an insult it's not cute!" Sasuke snapped out looking at her.

"Hey all of you stop that." Kakashi Sensei ordered out. I rolled my eyes a little. "You're next." He spoke after it calmed down a little.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I don't particularly like anything, and I dislike a lot of things, I tolerate a few people. My dream I will make it a reality and kill a certain someone, and restore my clan."

I blinked my eyes so fast still hugging Naruto close to me. And it just hit me like a storm that Sasuke just stood up for me and Naruto? When the hell has he ever done that?