Chapter Five

Naotaka's Pov
"God it's too early for all this yelling Naruto." I whined rubbing at my head roughly a sour expression across my face. maybe a sleep over before the Chunin exams wasn't the best idea.

The night wasn't too bad, but it took forever in the morning to stop both Sasuke and Naruto from arguing and destroying the apartment and all. Plus I was worried about Sakura not showing up as well. Too overwhelming and all.

I kept running my hands through my deep red hair looking up at the academy doors a bit tilting my head.

"Naruto you keep annoying your brother how do you feel about that." Sasuke grumbled out. I didn't even let the two shoot remarks back before I slapped my hands over both their mouths shooting them glares.

"Shut up." I warned out they seemed to zip it real quick. I dropped my hand down watching with interest when Naruto exclaimed out.

"Oh Sakura! You came." I rolled my eyes a bit but at least I can fully be relaxed knowing she wasn't over thinking like back on the bridge a few days ago. These days just keep getting worse and worse don't they?

__________________________
Each one of them always has to make the biggest scene to man kind. I could already tell this exam was gonna be exhausting and push me to my limits and I was kinda ready for it. I tilted my head interested like watching closely after the little battle Lee and Sasuke had.

It was already interesting meeting Neji and Tenten when I had seen them around the village quite a few times. "Hey Nao can turtles be senseis!" I jolted a little at the loud exclaiming focusing on Naruto for just that moment.

"I don't think that's his Sensei Naruto, but you know anything can happen." I snickered sinking my shoulders back. I decided maybe now would be a good time to slip away from the madness that was from my team, heading back up to the third floor without being noticed.

I was halfway there before fifteen minutes later someone was jumping in my back "Nao! There you are we were wondering where you went off too." I easily managed to catch Naruto a small chuckle leaving me as I carried him off.

"It was getting too loud for my liking, but Lee is amazing at fighting." I heard a small huff somewhere watching Sasuke rubbing roughly at his cheeks.

"He wasn't that good." He grumbled out.

"He kicked your ass." I snickered harder.

"Sasuke said he was trying to impress you." Naruto stuck his tongue out so fast.

"Naruto I'm gonna beat your ass you idiot I never said that. " I rolled my eyes amused setting Naruto down right when we made our way outside the classroom where Kakashi Sensei was waiting propped up on the wall with his book in his hand.

"Well there you four are, I was getting worried that you weren't gonna make it. It's also good to see you decided to come Sakura." I placed my hands behind my head a little.

"Really Sensei." She questioned looking confused. "Yeah but do to the rules only teams of three can participate, In your case team of four even if one of you made a different choice still." I blinked my eyes more "Naruto, Naotaka, Sasuke, Sakura I'm really proud of you guys, I have so much faith in you guys." I snorted gently.

"I don't we are doomed- ow!" I yelped when I was hit on the head by both Naruto and Sasuke.

"I'm telling the truth we can't even use teamwork. " I whined out quietly but I chuckled shaking my head a few times.

"See that kind of tone won't let improvement grow Nao." I puffed my cheeks out.

"I'm just pessimistic that's all." I flicked my eyes to Naruto who looked so confused.

"What does that mean?" He asked.

"Means he only sees the negative in life." Sasuke answered for me. I nodded once more.

"I'm working on it okay." I chuckled but we all said our goodbyes to Kakashi Sensei we made our way inside the classroom. It was crowded with so many bodies and all. I scanned my eyes around oh wow so many people do they really all take this exam I thought blinking a few times.

I moved out the way watching the wild blonde hair crash holding onto Sasuke.

"Sasuke! I've missed your gorgeous looks." I blinked ew it's Ino... Well she's better then Sakura I can tolerate Ino. I thought rubbing at my cheeks.

I looked around a bit seeing basically everyone it was a relief to see people I knew. "Hey hands off Ino pig!" I flicked my hair away but jolted being tossed in a lazy side hug.

"Hey Nao." I cracked a small grin nudging him. "Hey Shikamaru." I snickered a little at my sleepy friend. Me and him for along way too well when it came to passing out sleep in class.

Was I ready for this? When I was having internal battles with my mind and the strange orange Chakra. I guess only time will tell.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! And me and my twin are gonna defeat all of you believe it."

"Naruto hush! Leave me out of that!"