chapter 4

...

As soon as she left Baekhyun dropped to floor punching the ground while sobbing. His friends knew everything about it and decided to stay with him for a little bit to make sure he didn't do anything crazy. Sehun, Suho and Chanyeol were the closest to him so they decided to stay over until he was okay.

Days turned into weeks. It's been 2 months since the incident. The 3 of them were still staying there as Baekhyun didn't seem to be getting over the breakup. He would continue to beg them to leave but they never listened. They couldn't help but feel guilty for what happened. After all, they were the ones who gave him the drinks. However they didn't know this was going to happen. Baekhyun was as broken as ever. Of course, he knew it was his fault, and that's what hurt him. If they ended on better terms maybe he would be better, but he couldn't stand the thought of her hating him. He loved her. Of course he did. She was his everything. The cheating wasn't on purpose. The girl took full advantage of him.

He hasn't slept or eaten for days. Everyday is the same. He leaves his room early morning, sits outside on the porch until midnight, and then goes back to his room. Its become a routine. He does this with the hope that maybe one day. One day, She will come back to him. She will forgive him and they will be happy again. So he sits and waits. Not a day goes by when this doesn't happen. Even if she didn't ever forgive him, he just wanted her know that he always have and always will only love her. He wanted her to know that he would NEVER break their promise.

..