Chapter 7 : Lux

Dust POV

So Horror and I were being lazy on the couch, when he receives a text from Lust. We read it... and learn Dream and Cross got a baby and could use Nightmare's help because the baby is weird.

We rushed upstairs, and I burst his door open.

Dust : BOSS !!!

I see Killer waking up, startled by the noise. He was snuggling with the Boss. They turn to me. ...

Nightmare : What ?

Dust : Wait... KILLER, YOU ARE BACK !!!

I get grabbed by a tentacle and the Boss gets Killer behind him, because Horror is rushing here too.

He gets grabbed before he can try anything and the Boss looks sternly at us.

Nightmare : Now, tell me what is so important you disturbed my perfect morning ?

Dust : Ah, yes. Hm...

Horror : Dream got a child.

I look at Horror like he is mad. Wait, I forgot, he is... and he already did pull another one like that on me.

Killer : Wait, how do YOU know ?

Horror : Not me. Lust. He sent me a message, because Dream and Cross are panicked.

Nightmare : ... So it means that Cross...

Dust : Actually, no. From what we get, they didn't do it, which is why they panic. And the child is weird.

Horror shows him a picture. Killer leans on the Boss' shoulder to see.

Killer : Why does the child of two skeletons look like a purplish fireball ?

Nightmare : No, taking in account what Dream and I actually are, it is pretty normal. I suppose they panic because Cross doesn't know how to take care of an energy being. As for Dream, I guess he doesn't know either.

Killer : Because you do ?

Nightmare : Yes.

Dust : ... Can you do your duty as an uncle for them ?

Nightmare : Why would I ?

Killer : Nightmare, please ? I want to see the child... and it could be interesting.

Nightmare : ... Fine. Tell them we will meet them at Dustale.

Dust : Alright.

Horror : Pretty sure Blue and Ink will be there too.

Dust : Error too, I think.

The Boss sighs and puts us down. Killer and he prepare themselves to go outside. Meanwhile, Horror and I go get my house ready for the crisis reunion. Yeah, seems like my AU became the neutral zone.

Blue, Lust get here and help prepare, but Blueprint begins to cry, so Blue leaves to comfort him. The boss and Killer walk in a bit after the beginning of Blueprint's cries.

Killer : Why is Blue holding a baby ?

Blue : This will be long, if we get to speak of that.

Ink teleports here, with Error, Fresh (Why ?!) and... a child ?! I assume this is PJ, since he has black bones.

Blue : Oh, PJ. Hi !

Guess I was right.

PJ : Hi, uncle Blue. Give me Blueprint. We will go upstairs with Mr. Fresh.

Ink : Fresh, if anything happens to them...

Fresh : I know. You will beat me out until I dust. We will wait for Pal to get here, before leaving with Jammy Jam.