Q&A Time: Y/n and hibiki

A/n: - finish placing the camera and looks at the people- greetings fellow readers, my name Is the author ir arthurpendragon285 and welcome to the first Q&A segment where characters from different series and Malé readers come together to answer your question, today i have brought special guest, please welcome Y/n the main protagonist of this book!

Y/n: - walks from the entrance and handshake the author and sits down- thanks for brought me here author-san, though it's kinda weird talking people who Is reading this right now ^^"

Author: no problem Y/n Sparda, any-

????: YYYYYYYYYYY/nnnnnnnnnnn!!! - running towards him and tackles him-

Y/n: ack!

- take 2-

Hibiki: Y/n! There you are, you got me worry that i have to punch someone!

Y/n: hibiki 7-7 I'm sorry not telling you, aaaaaaand about lying of being sick

Hibiki: awww it's okay Babe, you Gonna repay me by having **** with me later - pulls His short closer to her face- i want you do it hard.

Y/n: wt-

- take 3-

A/n: - ahem- anyways, and our segund guest Is one of members of S.O.N.G, hibikis Tachibana!

The crowd begin to clap for hibiki sitting next to Y/n,

A/n: now that we all here, here how it goes- looks at the readers- you can put One question between Y/n and hibiki, they Will answer SOME questions, no questions about 18+ nor other shit cause they Will be ignore and Also support the book about the Malé Neko reader x fire emblem three houses girls harem from my book call " the deadly blind Neko" please? Don't forget to share with others, now then Lets begin.!

👉Q&A questions 👈