Chapter 2 [edited]

Sabrina stood in front of Fleur, both of her hands clutching her sister's.

"Are you sure? You're an amazing witch, but people have died in this tournament Fleur!" she exclaimed. Fleur squeezed Sabrina's hands gently. "I'll be fine. I promise," she said. Fleur pressed a kiss to Sabrina's cheek and one to Gabrielle's forehead before stepping forward. She crossed the age line and slipped her name into the Goblet of Fire.

Sabrina let out a shaky breath as she clapped for her older sister, along with the rest of the people in the room. Fleur rejoined her two sisters with a big smile on her face. She threw her arm around Sabrina's shoulders, pulling her closer. Just as she was about to say something, a loud group of Hufflepuff boys came running into the room. Sabrina turned her head towards them. One of them stepped forward and put his name into the goblet, making his friends and others erupt into cheers. He smiled and laughed as various people patted his back. Sabrina tilted her head, trying to remember who he was. She was suddenly met with the same smoky grey eyes that she had missed the night before. He smiled at her, earning a small smile back.

Fleur nudged her sister, snapping her out of her thoughts. "What was that?" Fleur asked, raising an eyebrow. Sabrina shook her head. "I was trying to remember what his name was," she answered. Fleur chuckled under her breath, winking at Sabrina before exiting the room quietly.

"Where are you-" Sabrina started to ask. She was cut off as she suddenly became aware of a presence behind her. She whirled around quickly, her black hair whipping the person in the face.

"OW!" he exclaimed, stumbling back and clutching his left eye. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Sabrina expressed, stepping towards the person with a look of horror on her face. The boy just chuckled, removing his hand from his eye. He blinked a couple of times before smiling at the girl in front of him. "I'm Cedric. Cedric Diggory," he stated. A look of realization spread across Sabrina's face.

"We had herbology together in our first year," she said. Cedric nodded. "I was afraid you wouldn't remember me and I would look like an idiot," he admitted, making Sabrina laugh. "I didn't realize it was you until you said your name," Sabrina said. Sabrina was interrupted once again by two all too familiar voices.

"Well lads, we've done it. Cooked it up just this morning!" Fred exclaimed, high-fiving students as he passed. Sabrina balled her fists, her jaw tightening.

"Are you ok?" Cedric asked, glancing at her suddenly taut structure. Sabrina pursed her lips, nodding at him.

The pair turned around, watching as Fred and George had a conversation with a bushy haired Gryffindor. The twins stood up, stepping up to the bench. Sabrina rolled her eyes as they took the aging potion. The room erupted into cheers as the red-headed twins jumped over the age line. Sabrina tried to stifle her laughter. She knew what was coming next. Cedric looked down at her with curious eyes.

"What?" he asked. She bit her bottom lip, her arms crossing against her chest. "You'll see," she said, turning back to the twins. The goblet spewed out magical blue flames, sending Fred and George flying. Sabrina burst into laughter as Cedric chuckled next to her. The twins sat up, revealing their new white hair and beards. At this, Sabrina doubled over in even more laugher, clutching at her stomach. Tears pricked at her eyes. Cedric was laughing alongside her as they watched the twins tackle each other. Sabrina let out a satisfied sigh, turning to leave. Cedric followed close behind her.

"How did you know that was going to happen?" he asked, stopping her in the hallway. She turned towards him, a small smirk plastered on her face.

"The Goblet of Fire is an extremely powerful magical object. There is no way something as foolish as an aging potion is going to trick it," she said. Cedric bit the inside of his cheek, nodding in understanding.

"Yeah, I guess..." he trailed off. Sabrina rolled her eyes playfully. She saw Fleur further down the hall, shooting her a grin. "Is that your sister?" the grey-eyed boy asked. Sabrina nodded.

"Yeah. Her name is Fleur," she said. Cedric smiled as they continued to walk towards Fleur.

"Sab!" a voice exclaimed, making Sabrina stop in her tracks.

"It's Sabrina. You lost the right to call me Sab," she said. Cedric furrowed his eyebrows at her sudden hostility. Fred grabbed the girl's arm as she tried to walk away. "Get your hands off of me," Sabrina growled, turning to face the red-head. Fred shook his head. "Not until you talk to me," he insisted.

Before Cedric could process what was happening, Sabrina whipped out her wand, pointing it at Fred. "FLIPENDO!" she chanted. A loud bang was emitted from her wand as Fred flew backwards, landing a couple of yards away. He let out an audible groan, hunching over as he rubbed the back of his head in pain.

Cedric's eyes widened as Sabrina tucked her wand back into her uniform, walking away with her signature smirk on her face.

"Sabrina! Wait!" Cedric called. She turned around once more, raising an eyebrow at him. He couldn't gather what to say so she just winked at him, and continued to walk towards her sister.

_______________________________________________________________________________

That's chapter 2! What do you think of this book so far?

By the way, "Flipendo" is the incantation for the Knockback Jinx!

Please don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter!

Stay cool, Anika<3