Chapter 6 [edited]

With a wave of her wand, Sabrina perfected her makeup and hair. She stood in front of the long mirror that she had conjured, smoothing out her dress. Fleur came up behind her, placing her hands on her younger sister's shoulders. Sabrina frowned as she continued to look at her reflection. As soon as Fleur noticed, she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Sabrina Aurelie Delacour! You are so beautiful. That is a promise. If I ever see that look again, I will hex you until you believe me," Fleur stated. Sabrina chuckled, turning around to hug her sister.

"Now let's go!" Fleur exclaimed, dragging her sister towards where Estelle stood. The three girls linked arms as they made their way into the Scottish castle and towards the Great Hall.

Fleur walked down first, joining Roger at the bottom of the stairs. Estelle winked at Sabrina before following behind Fleur, taking Oliver's hand. Sabrina took a deep breath. Everyone went quiet and looked up at her as she walked gracefully down the stairs.

Cedric was chatting with his head of house, Professor Sprout, when everyone suddenly went quiet. He turned around to see what had happened. The grey-eyed boy followed everyone's gaze to Sabrina, who was descending the stairs in a beautiful yellow dress. Cedric felt his breath catch in his throat as he walked to the bottom of the stairs. He held his arm out for the girl, which she gladly took.

The grey-eyed boy and the blue-eyed girl were suddenly aware of the jealous looks they were both receiving. Before Cedric could say a word to his date, the pair was ushered off to the dance floor with the rest of the champions and their dates.

Fleur and Roger walked out first, followed by Viktor Krum and his date, Hermione Granger. Cedric and Sabrina were next, and lastly, Harry Potter and Parvati Patil. As Cedric and Sabrina waltzed around the dance floor, Cedric admired her face.

"You look stunning," he stated. Sabrina blushed. "You don't look too bad yourself," she said, a smile playing at her lips. Cedric chuckled as he lifted her off the ground effortlessly before setting her down again.

"You're a pretty good dancer," Sabrina confessed. Cedric smirked. "Enough to meet your Beauxbatons standards?" he asked. Sabrina pretended to think. "Maybe," she replied. The pair laughed together, staring into each other's eyes. They continued to dance as they were joined by students and professors.

Sabrina and Cedric sat down at a table along with Fleur, Roger, Estelle, and Oliver. They were all enjoying glasses of butterbeer as they made small talk. Sabrina was genuinely happy. Her full smile was something that didn't come around often, and seeing it made Fleur's heart swell. She could tell that Cedric was making her very happy.

"Why are you staring at me?" Sabrina asked her older sister. Fleur giggled. "I love seeing you happy," she admitted. Everyone at the table awed.

"I think it's Diggory. He's got a nice effect on you," Estelle said. Sabrina glared at her as she chuckled nervously. Cedric grinned, lacing his hand with Sabrina's under the table.

___

Sabrina and Cedric walked to the Beauxbatons carriage hand in hand. "Thank you for tonight. I had a lot of fun," she said. Cedric's lips twitched up into a smile. "I did too," he replied. Sabrina looked up into his smoky grey eyes. Her breath hitched as she realized how close they were standing. Cedric placed a hand on her waist, bringing her in even closer. Sabrina's eyes fluttered closed as their lips met. She felt as if heaven had fallen onto Earth and shot straight through her body. When they pulled apart, Sabrina was smiling softly.

"Goodnight, Ced," she whispered.

"Goodnight, Sab."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Here's another chapter for my lovely readers! Sabrina's outfit is at the top of the chapter!

Don't forget to vote if you are enjoying this story!

Stay cool, Anika<3