Chapter 10 [edited]

Sabrina sat in the Astronomy Tower in peace, watching students mess around in the courtyard below. She didn't notice that someone had come up behind her.

"Sab?"

Sabrina jumped at the sound of Cedric's voice. She clutched her chest, giggling. "You scared me," she said. Cedric smiled, sitting next to her. He pressed a kiss to the side of her hair.

Fred was walking around the courtyard with his twin brother, getting people to try pieces of candy that they had made. Fred looked up, spotting Sabrina in the distance. He smiled, waving at her. She waved back with a small smile on her face. Fred continued to hand out candy as Cedric furrowed his eyebrows.

"What was that?" Cedric asked. Sabrina looked at him. A look of realization spread across her face. "Oh! I forgot to tell you. I forgave Fred," she explained. Cedric frowned. "After everything he did? You just forgave him?" he asked in disbelief. Sabrina looked confused.

"Yeah. He apologized for being a git, and said that he would respect our relationship from now on."

Cedric scoffed as he stood up. "He hurt you so badly. You had a panic attack because of him. Are you thinking straight? Unbelievable."

Sabrina was taken back. She opened her mouth to say something, but Cedric was already walking away.

"Cedric!" she called, standing up to follow him. The grey-eyed boy ignored her and continued to walk away. Sabrina was shocked. Their conversation had ended so abruptly, confusing Sabrina.

Fred had seen the angry figure of Cedric stalking through the courtyard, making his smile turn to a frown. He looked up towards the Astronomy Tower, where Sabrina stood, her mouth slightly open in shock. Fred made his way inside, and up the long stairs of the tower.

"Sabrina?" he asked. The blue-eyed girl turned towards him, tears in her eyes. "Are you okay?" he asks. Sabrina shook her head. Fred tried to step forward, but she held her arm out.

"Please don't."

Fred furrowed his eyebrows. "I just need to be alone right now," she said. Fred bit the inside of the cheek. He debated his options. He could stay and try to cheer Sabrina up, or he could leave her alone, and she might have a panic attack.

"We can sneak down to the kitchens if you want," Fred said. Sabrina took a deep breath.

"I said leave me alone!" she exclaimed. Fred's eyes widened at her sudden outburst. He nodded, turning sharply on his heel.

Sabrina slid down the wall, tearing her hands through her hair. Her thoughts consumed her, the tears starting to flow down her cheeks. She wanted to go to Estelle or Oliver, but she felt guilty. Estelle had just gone through so much, and she didn't want to rain on her parade with her own problems. Sabrina sobbed as she felt hundreds of emotions crash down on her. 

________________________________________________________________________________

If you check my announcements, then you already know that I have mapped out the rest of the book. There will be four chapters and an epilogue after this chapter. I will do my best to make them as long as I can!

Please vote and comment!

Stay cool, Anika<3