Chapter Two: Colonists and John Smith's Lies.

It was in the 1600's when a group of men packed up and  colonized to the New World. Once they arrived they founded the Jamestown Colony in 1607. One of the explorers, you may know him as a certain 'lover', was John Smith. Aka the President of Virginia and Admiral of New England. (Who later made a book bragging about his adventures, which were all proven as lies.) John claimed that not long after he arrived he was captured by a man name Openchancanough and tied up, taken through all thirty villages. Then brought to Chief Powhatan who ordered his execution. 

John Smith apparently accepted his fate with dignity but before his head got caved in like Glenn a 'beautiful girl' named Pocahontas stopped it and begged her father for mercy. According to John Smith, Pocahontas said "If you must kill John Smith then I shall die too" and continued going on about their "friendship" (much like in the movie). FIRST OF ALL, Pocahontas only would've been ten or eleven at the time and John Smith was 27, children we never allowed anywhere near execution's or trials . John's story also said that the Native Americans were savage and willing to kill them without reason.