Chapter 6

(Leo's POV)

I was carrying Astrea to the lair and I could tell she was nervous, But I knew she was going to be fine and I knew that Splinter was going to be angry with me like he was when I told him about Astrea, but he had this happiness in his eyes as well which I thought was a little weird, but I didn't really pay attention to it, so I ignored it. We made it to the manhole, and I put Astrea down and Raph lifted the manhole and jumped down with April then Donnie then Mikey which left me and Astrea up top still "Leo I-I don't know a-about this" I looked at Astrea with a sympathetic look and took her hand in mine she was shocked by my action, but she allowed it which surprised me, but I was glad "Everything will be fine ill catch you" she looked at me and nodded I gently tugged her towards the manhole and she allowed it I would have thought she wouldn't let me do this but she must trust me to allow me to do this.

When I was In front of the man hole I released her hand "Jump down when you're ready" then I jumped down and stood under the hole waiting for Astrea to jump down when she did, I lost my balance for a second and I fell with Astrea on top of me we looked into each other's eyes and we both blushed 'Son of a bitch!' is what I thought because when I look into her eyes, I get lost in them and I can't get out unless I look away but it's hard to do that since Astrea is amazing- Wait what the fuck am I thinking?!?!

She got off me and I stood up and we were still looking into each other's eyes 'Damn it!' every time I do this, I completely forget the world around us and it's like she's the only girl in the world and I get this warm feeling when I'm around her and this feeling made my heart break when I was avoiding her because I wanted to always stay by her side and a few times I almost went to the surface during the day just to go see if she was ok or in danger so I'm pretty much screwed at this point. Now that I think about it, I remember that once I read something about love, but I never took notice of it, but I remember that it said love feels like what I'm feeling. Wait does that mean that I'm in love with Astrea? But it's not possible is it? I mean I'm a mutant turtle and she's a human so she couldn't feel that same right? 

(Astrea's POV)

I was walking through the sewers with Leo and of course since I was nervous, I grabbed his hand he was tense for a second, but he relaxed quickly and tighten his hand around mine like he didn't want me to leave his side which I was kind of relieved by but I don't know why and this warm feeling is getting worse by the second and I think I finally know what this feeling is but I never knew it could happen to me of all people and that I would get a crush on a turtle I don't think it's a bad thing but I just don't understand why but to be honest I don't mind but it's just a little of a surprise but I'm not complaining. 

We walked through an opening and Mikey started to tease April who still had a potato sack on her head "Oh yeah welcome to my crib girl" "Where are we?" "It's our fortress of solitude our Xavier academy" "And next generation state of the art wonder dome!" "Are we in the sewer?" "Noooo" Mikey then gave up when Raph removed the potato sack from April's head and said, "Yeah it's the sewer" When April looked around, I noticed a giant rat in a yellow and black robe and a necklace I think "You brought us here April and Astrea come closer" How does this guy know my name? I ignored my own question and did as told and came closer and April walked beside me "It's been a long-time girl" he looked at April and said "You always did have your father's eye's" then he looked at me and smiled "And you always had your mothers and fathers' spirit while you had your mother's looks" "I don't know what you mean" "Don't worry all will become clear Astrea Sacks" I was confused why we called me that because the only other person that has that last name is Eric Sacks and he owns Sack industries and I heard that fifteen years ago his wife died while giving birth to a baby girl but I heard the baby died a few weeks later. It was sad, so I didn't know why he called me Astrea Sacks. 

After he called me Astrea Sacks we all sat down but Leo made me sit in his lap by picking me up and setting me down in his lap when he sat down and I saw the look on Aprils have which made me blush, but I didn't mind sitting in Leo's lap it was just a surprise I felt his arms wrap around my waist keeping me close to him which I'll admit is comfortable, but I didn't want to show it out of embarrassment the rat or as he calls himself Splinter started telling a story but when he got to the part of April with a special treat he mentioned me "And Asrtea's mother would visit often with Astrea when she was a baby the same age as the brothers and her father Eric sacks would always not pay attention to the child until he was done with his work. it was a tragedy when they lost her mother but the next day Aprils father tried to destroy the lab, but little did, he knows that the little child was in the lab I was terrified, but April appeared and ushered us to safety I never had a voice then, but I thank you now April" he had a smile on his face then looked at me still trapped in Leo's arms and lap. 

"Astrea I know you are very confused, but I'm am glad you're alive and well am I'm most happy you meet my son Leonardo" And just smiled at me I swear I heard Leo groan in annoyance because his father was trying to embarrass him, and I giggled a little.

Splinter continued with the story and they started a conversation, but I drowned it out because I knew they were going to say It doesn't concern me and I didn't really want to get involved. I felt Leo's hand go to my cheek and caress it which I was surprised by but was kind of glad about he whispered in my ear "I want to tell you something follow me" he let go of me and walked off and followed him to a room that had a huge fan, and he grabbed my hands gently and looked me dead in the eyes I swear I could die if I could and he had a gentle smile on his face "Astrea I know you might think I'm crazy but when I see you it's like a whole new world Is right in front of me and when I see you smile my heart feels like its melting and I can't help but look into your eyes for they are the most beautiful I've ever seen so Astrea what I'm trying to say is I'm in love with you" I was shocked that he felt the same way and I was so shocked that I couldn't speak for a moment "Y-you love me?" "Yeah, I do I understand is you don't feel the same but-" I cut him off by kissing him on the lips. 

(Leo's POV)

Oh. My. God. Astrea's kissing me and it feels amazing. I worked up the courage to kiss back and I could tell this surprised her because she probably thought that I wasn't ready, but little did she know I was preparing myself for this and boy its better than I imagined. As we kissed my arms wrapped around her waist and her arms wrapped around my neck and we stayed there for a good five minutes until we pulled away from each other gasping for air "I love you too Leonardo" I smiled and kissed her forehead "I know now" she giggled, and we pressed our foreheads together "You know that being said would you like to be my girlfriend?" She looked at me and smiled "Of course Leo" I smiled and kissed her again it was short, but I was satisfied when I pulled away, I said, "We should get back to the others we won't want them to look for us" She nodded and made our way back to where we left the others. When we were almost there alarms started to go off I instantly picked up Astrea and ran to the computer and saw Donnie freaking out so I knew this wasn't good.