Chapter 9

Asrtea's Tattoo ^^^

(Asrtea's POV)

When I was outside, I saw a man I didn't see before "O'Neil what are you doing?!?!" He looked scared of me, but I didn't really mind because can you blame him? I bent down so April can get off when she did, I was greeted by the turtles and Mikey was the only one that yelled "Asrtea's a werewolf dude!" I felt my tail wagging, but I ignored It Leo walked up to me and took a good look at me and I bent my head down a little because I thought he wouldn't love me anymore and I waited for his response "Astrea Y-you look amazing" I shot my head up in shock because I was expecting something else "I'll admit I think you look better than before but I still like it when your human though" I wagged my tail and I licked his face as a thank you "Oh my gosh they have guns!" I looked in the direction of his voice and saw guys with guns and I went at them to try and take down the men and it worked a little and the turtles joined when the men were defeated, we all went into a truck and turned back into my human and I noticed that when I transformed my tattoo glowed before it turned back to the black color. 

"Astrea you ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine" He nodded, and we started to move I hanged on to a crate that was in the truck to try and balance myself then the truck swerved, and I was thrown out of the truck while still in the air I transformed into my wolf form and landed on all fours and I saw that Leo was thrown out of the truck as well I walked up to him and bent my head down and nudged him to ask if he was fine "I'm fine Astrea" I nodded and bent down for him to get on when he did cars went for us I ran as fast as I could to get away from them and I kept dodging the taser guns they were shooting at us I then got an idea I went to the side and jumped at a tree and tried to do a flip so I would get behind the cars so Leo can take them out. He didn't know why I went behind the cars, but he figured it out quick "Nice thinking Babe!". 

He jumped off my back and onto one of the cars and I jumped and transformed back into human form and landed on one of the cars and kicked the man that had a taser gun and he fell of the car Leo went to the car I was on and smashed his fist through the roof and made the car turn into a tree he picked me up bridal style and used his shell as a sled and we sled down the hill "You like being a shifter?" He kind of yelled that so I could hear him "Yeah it's awesome!" he smiled, and we stop sledding and he stood up and put me down "Alright Donnie how do we get back to Manhattan?" "We just need to take the maintenance hatch at the bottom of this cliff" I finally noticed Raph and I looked at him and smiled he did the same, but we walked over to me and pulled me into a hug which I didn't expect but I hugged back, and I felt eyes on us, but Raph ignored it and said "Thanks" "For what?" "For being there".

 I smiled, and he pulled away and I saw a smile on his face in my mind I'm flipping the fuck out 'Holy shit, Raph is nice?'. That was weird but I just went with it. I looked down the cliff and I think I had an idea of how to get down faster than climbing "I think I have an idea" They all looked at me and I turned into my wolf form and bent down for some of them to get on. The first ones on were April, Vern, and Donnie, Donnie was holding on my fur for dear life and I don't blame him.

I backed up a little and jumped and bounced from one rock to the other and did my best to keep my balance with all the weight I was carrying and when I made it to the bottom the jumped off me and I did the same thing I did to make my way back up the cliff and when I was on top of the cliff Leo, Raph, Mikey went onto my back and I made my way down and I surprised I was able to carry them especially Raph since he's the biggest out of all of them. I finally made it to the bottom, and they came off my back which allowed me to change back to my human form. 

"Thanks for the ride Astrea" I smiled and said, "Your welcome" Raph opened the maintenance hatch and Leo said, "Ok Mikey you take April Raph take Vern I'll take Astrea" They all nodded, and Mikey picked April up bridal style and Raph did the same with Vern -which might be embarrassing for him- and jumped down Leo picked me up and jumped down and I noticed Donnie was ahead of us 'When did he jump down?' I knew the answer very well so I didn't even bother they started yelling stuff to each other, but I couldn't hear what they were saying but I didn't mind I felt Leo's grip tightened around me which I didn't mind I mean I can't blame him when we reached the end of the ride Leo told April me and Vern to get to a safe distance but me being kind of stubborn I said "No we can go find Sacks and get our hands on the mutagen" I honestly didn't know how I know that but I think it's my wolf instinct's kicking in "She's Right we can get it as a backup plan in case......... You know" "Thanks for the vote of confidence" Raph's voice full of sarcasm "If we don't make it back bring the mutagen to splinter it can save his life" I nodded, and we went our separate ways. 

------------

I know the chapters short but at least its a chapter and has action in it. Im trying my best you got to give me that and if you are actually enjoying this story thank you so much for taking interest in this story and im sorry when this story comes to an end in maybe the next chapter or after it.

Cowabunga Dudes!!!!

~arosemagicwriter