•~•11•~•

We decided to go out to the beach. It doesn't happen very often so almost everyone was excited. Isabel and I were holding hands. She decided to stay a few more days, which is fine by me *wink*.

"Alma, are you alright? You look pale." Isabel said as she turned to me.
"Yeah, just not feeling too well. I'm fine."
We continued walking with the children and eventually made it to the shore. Once there, everyone began running into the waves. Well, not everyone. Claire, Olive, and Bronwyn stayed on land making sandcastles.
I sat down under an umbrella with Isabel and watched closely. If only the children turned their backs and let the waves sweep them under. Isabel kept glancing at me, starring at me. "What is it darling?" I asked.
She sighed. "Are you sure you're fine?"
"Yes, if I wasn't I'd tell you."
"Promise?"
"Of course." I kissed her cheek and turned back to the children.

After a little while, everyone had their backs turned to me. I pulled out my little bag with white powder. "Alma! Why did you bring that?!" Isabel whisper shouted.
I sighed. "I need it."

I finished the bag not too long afterwards and got frustrated with myself.
"I need more coke!"
Jacob looked at me.
"We packed Pepsi."