Rearm

I opened my eyes and my system started to re-boot. Well My internals appeared to be the same. I sat up from the bed I was lying on. The room was empty except for me. As I looked around the room I noticed things there that weren't there when I came in. There was a mirror on the wall to my right. But the wall to my left was lined with different designs of what appeared to be Warlock armor. All fully black with purple and gold highlights. My Ghost appeared in front of me.

"Welcome back Aero-2." Omega said. "Hey Omega." I said. Then it registered in my head. Aero-2. My system had been wiped. Every time an Exo's system is wiped the number of times their system has been wiped becomes part of their name. I thought back to the tower gunsmith. Banshee-44, was it? 44 system wipes.I stood in disbelief. Then I noticed Omega's shell. It was full black with his optic being a bright gold. His wing tips were now purple instead of orange. 

"The Queen left a message for you." Omega said beginning to play the message. "Welcome to the Queens Immortals. You will be tasked with the most dangerous and important tasks of mine. Now that you have chosen to be reborn, you must be re garbed. Arm up and meet me in my Chamber." She said as Omega ended the message. I walked past the mirror not paying it much attention, but I stooped myself and looked at myself. My face plate used to be black with a purple star over my right eye. 

But now, my face was a pure white, in fact all of my body plating was white. My eyes were still purple. The purple star on my brow was still there but the queens mark was inside the star. It wasn't just a marking it was an imprint. I frowned.

I made my way over to the vestments. I selected one that suited me well. The vestments seemingly disappeared into thin air and rows upon rows of weapons took their place. The last word still hung at my side It would serve me well until I would find my Hawkmoon again. I grabbed a shotgun nammed 'Her eyes' and put it on my back. Finally I grabbed a heavy machine gun in remembrance of Pip. It was named 'Wolve's Bane'. 

I left the room and two guards escorted me to the queens chamber. The queen was discussing something with three others. I didn't recognize any of them, until I got closer. The queen paused in the middle of her sentence and said, "Ahh, Aero, The Awoken style looks good on you." She said with a laugh. "I agree." One of the others said. I instantly recognized Nemori. Vette was there too, she was trying to lean away from someone I didn't recognize. 

"I don't belive we've met." I said crossing my arms. "Oh." The male hunter said looking back at me. "Name's Orion." He said. "Aero." I said gesturing to myself. "A pleasure, I'm sure." He said ignoring me.

"Well everyone you know your mission, you are dismissed." The queen said.  Nemori took the lead on the way out. Followed by Vette, with Orion trailer her. He obviously had taken a liking to her. I shook my head and turned back toward the queen. "I reviewed you system's history. You have quite a history." She said. I nodded in return. "I also know you seek for your weapon, Hawkmoon, was it?" She added raising a brow. "Please tell me, what is so special about your Hawkmoon?"

"A weapon is not good or bad, it all depends on the person using it. So when a weapon is one with the wielder, it is used to its fullest potential." I said. The queen nodded her approval. "Then Aero, I grant you permission to find your Hawkmoon." She said raising her hand. She stood and said, "Come closer." I slowly approached her. She brought one hand up to the side of my head bringing me closer. She slowly kissed my brow. "You have my blessing." She said.