*sigh* still not an update

i dyed my hair black (:

yall.

i suck lmao. i haven't updated in like 18373837 years. i love you guys so so so much and i'm so grateful for all the votes, comments, and reads.

my mental health is just so horrible right now. i have a doctors appointment on thursday. mama doesn't want me to get medication, but i don't know what the doctors are going to say.

i start group therapy for LGBTQ+ high schoolers soon. i'm kind of excited but kind of dreading it. it's hard to go to school and have the motivation to try on anything but i hope i get better.

bunnie and finchie are done with me. bunnie isn't ready for any type of relationship and has major trust and commitment issues. finchie really likes me though, and is ready for that sort of thing. but i don't know if bunnie wants me to talk to him. or i'm scared they'll turn finchie against me or something. but i really like finchie. he's so sweet and he's the biggest teddy bear.

i just don't understand bunnie either. it's like i can't do anything right for them.

i just wish life wasn't so hard.

mama came into my room last night, crying because my friends told her they were scared i was going to hurt myself or worse. i'm glad they did because they were right. she made me list 3 things i love about myself and 3 things i wanted to change about myself. that sucked but i managed it.

i'm getting some help. so that's good.

you guys are amazing.

thank you for sticking by.

-livvy 🖤