finale

( readers, just a reminder that i edited the two previous chapters.)

Y E A R S L A T E R

Charles stares at the small, ginger-haired boy sitting obediently on his lap, " What did you say again?"

the ginger bean owlishly blinks his eyes, " I heard mom crying last night and she was holding a picture. When she fell asleep, I look at the picture and saw a boy that looks almost like her. Who is he, grandpa?"

Charles turns away and catch a glimpse of Natsu cooking their lunch in the kitchen.

" You mean your mother's older brother?"

Shoyo shrugs, but he unsurely nodded right after, " I . . . guess, grandpa."

He close his eyes in peace, as he started feeling warmth welcoming him to his paradise realm, " I'll see . . you all . . . at home."

Barging through the entrance, Charlie rush to them with the paramedics following behind.

Charles pulls the crying Natsu away from the body, while Rui helped the paramedics lift the body up to the emergency bed.

" LET GO OF HIM!!! LET GO LET GO!!" Natsu screamed and struggles from the man's grip, " HE'S NOT DEAD!! GIVE MY BROTHER BACK TO ME!!"

" GIVE HIM BACK!!" Natsu reaches for her brother unconsciously getting carried out of the hall, " GIVE MY BROTHER BACK!"

" Rui, get her in the car." Rui quickly grabs the crying girl from the man's hold and run out of the hall.

" Then, what happened??" little Shoyo tugged the old man's shirt.

Charles looks at the woman who gave him an agreeing smile, which made him turn back to the kid and looked far ahead again, " The people took him to the nearest hospital right after that. That little boy stayed strong enough to reach the hospital."

" Then?? then??" Charles laughs at the boy's eagerness, " Okay okay let grandpa finish the story."

" His vital signs?!"

" It's very low! His BP's dropping down!"

" We're losing him!"

" He lose too much blood!"

" Stay with us, kid."

" We're losing him!!"

" God! drive faster!"

The driver drove the ambulance to its limit, pushing past the cars and other vehicles which were trying to squeeze aside to make way.

Charles holds the redhead's cold hand, brining it  up to his lips while silently praying. God, please save him.

The ambulance came to a stop and the door sharply opened, and pulled the emergency bed and urgently rushed to the entrance of the hospital.