【Chapter 12】

❝ 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞. ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

I saw Elizabeth picking out the petals of a white rose as she was quietly whispering 'she loves me, she loves me not.' As confused as I was about this since you know, she loves Meliodas and all that, but she probably forgot to say 'he' loves me, he loves me not, and all that jazz. Though it doesn't matter, I reached my hand towards her shoulder as I softly tapped her making her quickly turn towards me as her cheeks turned a soft red as she tried to hide the rose, though before she could hide it she let out a yelp due to her pricking her finger in one of the thorns of the rose. I grabbed her finger as I gave it a gentle kiss as some of her blood went into my lips yet I didn't care, I will get rid of it later. 

As both of them got up and went inside the tavern to get a cloth for Elizabeth's cut some of Elizabeth's blood went on the rose, as the once pure white rose now tainted with crimson blood.

-♥-♥-♥-

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Meliodas you idiot! You bent the chest plate of my armor! Hey, come back here you dead meat!"  As (Y/N) was chasing around Meliodas in the front of the tavern the other sins were watching them with apparent amusement, though there were people like Elizabeth and Jericho who were trying to make the situation at hand less chaotic though, as expected were failing. 

As both (Y/N) and Meliodas were playing cat and mouse Ban was having a truly difficult conflict in his mind, let's see what he's thinking, shall we?

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Hugh! Stupid, stupid idiot! Why would I give (Y/N) food like that, I mean, the way she treated Elizabeth when she gave her a cup of beer just made me ticked off for some reason. I mean, they were so close! The way that (Y/N) was holding her hand like it was the most fragile thing in the world made me mad, but when I saw Elizabeth start to blush that topped it. (Y/N) was just giving more attention to someone else than I would have like so I just thought, hey why not give her some of my delicious food for then she can praise me? Though know that I think about it I sounded like an affection starved puppy.

Sighing, I stared up as (Y/N) finally bought up with Meliodas as she climbed on his back as she tried to make his surrender by putting her arm around his neck as she was slightly choking him, though as (Y/N) was doing that I felt slightly disturbed, she was way too close for my comfort. 

I need a way to break these two people up before they get any more closer, or else if I don't I think I might go crazy with my emotions right now.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Laying on my green leopard pattern pillow, not to flex or anything, I was staring up at the sky as I could hear (Y/N) and Meliodas picker, can they act more grown-up? I'm pretty sure they're older than me but their attitudes, I can't stretch this enough! Since their older, they should act more mature to show an example to people that are younger than them! They would be very bad babysitter if- hearing a  loud clank I turned around as I saw Ban hit Meliodas with an empty beer cup causing him to let go of (Y/N), though she seemed to think nothing of it ad just went towards Diane to talk about something that I'm totally not going to listen to.

So instead of paying attention to Diane and (Y/N), I paid attention to Meliodas and Ban, who were surprisingly giving each other glares as they both seemed to be having a conversation together in their brains, men are so weird.

Sipping more beer from my cup I saw as Meliodas hand began to clench, though the expression of Ban gave this situation more alarming, I mean his look looked like he was about to murder the demon that killed Elaine, not trying to bring any bad memories.

As I saw more Meliodas's face began t grow more murderous, they began to talk, and let me tell you I never saw something like that happen before, not even when Ban tried to get Meliodas's sword, and that's saying something.

Growing bored of this I turned towards (Y/N) and Diane hoping to see them doing something more interesting than just two men bickering. Though as I turned towards them Gowther was also starring at them, well to be more specific he was starring at (Y/N), though he was starring at her like she was a piece of meat, and that made me a little pissed. I mean, I only just met her yesterday and all but that's really disrespectful to a woman!

Glaring slightly at Gowther I'm not really surprised that he noticed but he did, so he turned around and stared at me with his still blank eyes as he tilted his head a little, I know what you're trying to do Gowther, trying to look innocent even though I caught you looking at (Y/N) like that.  

Looking away I decided to do something about this, I'm huge when it comes to people looking at women like their just meat, and I will do something about this, the other men are arguing about (Y/N) attention, well expect Escanor, but all he does is just stares at Merlin so we're good, but the others are just going to see her as just an object. At that moment I pledged that I would protect (Y/N), for the better, or the worst. 

(ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ! ᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ, ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ/ᴅᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ!)