Chapter 1: scp y/n l/n

Subject: scp-13998

Object class: keter/(redacted)

Special containment procedures

At this time no known method of effective containment can be established at this time.
Scp-13998 is accommodated with a specealized room approximately 30 meters by 30 meters and a ceiling that is 14 feet in height with necessary living materials. A bed approximately 10 feet in length and 6 feet in width along with a walk in fridge with no more than 1500 pounds of raw beef to be stored and refilled every 2 weeks.

Description: Scp-13998 is a male humanoid with a height of 7 feet and 6 inches tall, with long hair that reaches to the middle of his shoulder blades. His hair is always kept well and cleaned despite never using a shower nor cleaning products of any kind.
He is shown to be physical very built with biceps approximately 26 inches. Dispite the very muscular frame his height makes his muscles appear slimmer than they usually would for a normal person.
Scp-13998 has a weight ranging from 200-220 kg or 440-485 lbs. Analysis of scp-13998 donated tissue samples suggests that his muscle and bone structure is compacted to be incredibly dense. Other than that, the tissue and organs themselves are just like any other human with the exception of being larger.
The best way to describe his frame is imagine a basketball player became a wrestler.

Scp-13998 has powerful psionic abilities able to read minds and (redacted) to the point where even scp (redacted) and scp (redacted) were shown to (redacted).
During the incident at site-13 it was shown that
(very long and overly
Redacted
Paragraph).
It goes further than just his psionic abilities. Any form of blunt force doesn't seem to work as bullets and other forms of physical trauma has little if any effect. Scp-13998 is completely immune to fire and electricity and has very high resistance to ice, acid and even drowning. After being submerged in water for (redacted). Its become a debate if scp-13998 even could drown at all.
Scp-13998 can teleport anywhere he desires except for places he hasn't seen or can't visualize in his mind.

This was made clear during an interview with scp staff
"See addendum 13998-1-A"
Scp-13998 has the ability to heal and regenerate himself or others. The severity of the injury doesn't seem to matter. It also doesn't matter how long the subjects have survived said injury. Scp-13998 has even been able to revive the dead as long as 10 minutes have not passed since they died.
Scp-13998 claims that his powers come from (redacted) but when questioned further he stated (redacted)
See addendum 13998-(redacted)
Scp-13998 is very friendly and helpful with the staff of the scp foundation and the other prisoners as well.
Scp-13998 is granted access to the scp foundation at level (redacted) following the incident with (redacted) and scp (redacted)

Addendum 13998-A-1:

Scp-13998 is sitting down at the table as dr. Grant comes in and sits down to greet himself.

Dr. grant: hello, I'm dr-

Y/n: Gerald Gregory grant
You know who I am, that's why you're placed here to interview me.
Mind if I call you greg?

Greg: I yes...I mean
You can call me Greg...let's just get to the first questions

Y/n: my name is y/n l/n and I was born in 1993 in my universe and I first discovered my powers when I was 8 years old
That's 3 of your questions answered

Greg: y-yes
Thank you
Mmm...

Y/n: am I going to fast for you?

Greg: no, it's quite alright
Next question, it says you came here from another universe?

Y/n: yeah, you have your involuntary dimension hopper girl to thank for that

Greg: so scp-507 brought you here?