♡ | jikook (jimin x jungkook)

[requested <3]

"hey jimin! where are you going?" namjoon finally caught up with him in the crowded hallway.

class was about to start in a few minutes and jimin still hasn't spotted the one person he was looking for.

"i was about to go to the library, and good morning to you too, joon." he stopped walking to lightly hug him.

"the library?" he accepted the hug but stepped back in confusion. "you never go there."

"i know," he sighed. "i've been looking for jungkook everywhere, but he's not here. we usually meet up, before school, at the cafe. he's not there."

"jungkook didn't tell you he'd be sick or anything?"

"no," jimin frowned.

"he'll probably show up soon." namjoon gave him a reassuring grin. namjoon was the only one who knew what jimin really had for jungkook.

jimin returned it. "thanks joon."

"no problem."tThe bell echoed throughout the hallways as he sighed. "well, see you in 4th."

"bye." namjoon walked away with all the other students as jimin started walking slowly.

he would be walking with jungkook right now but there he was, walking to physics alone.

-

he sat at the back of the class where him and jungkook would usually sit together. they would always do the weirdest stuff back here without getting caught.

he couldn't help but smile to himself about him right before his phone buzzed.

the teacher and the rest of the class looked his way. "mr. park? i'm in the middle of teaching."

"i'm sorry, i'll silence it." he took his phone out of his pocket to power it fully off before seeing the notification.

message from jungkook ☀️

he looked around the room before lowering his phone under his desk to open the text.

kook <3: meet me in the bathroom next to the lecture hall!!! it's important 👀

"mrs. Kim?" he raised his hand with a wide smile. "may i go to the restroom?"

she made a hand gesture toward the door as jimin got up and started walking to the door and into the hallway.

he had known his way throughout the school and it always came in handy, well... most of the time.

he stood in the middle of the hallway, wondering if he had to take a right or a left.

"you're taking so long!" he got pulled by his collar as they both entered the men's restroom.

"why are you late?" jimin hugged the younger boy tightly.

jungkook smiled. "did you miss me that much? classes barely started."

"...maybe?" they both laughed in unison until jimin noticed that jungkook had his backpack.

"the reason i was late was because of... this!" jungkook pulled out a small, white box. his bunny smile got bigger. "you wanna know what's inside of this?"

jimin looked at the cardboard box with curious eyes. "sure...?"

just as he was about to open it, he laughed.

"what's so funny?" jimin was now more curious.

"i just," jungkook sighed. "i can't believe I'm doing this." he opened the box and pulled out what seemed to be a really small cake, almost the size of a cupcake if it was a bit bigger.

"what is-" he stopped in his tracks as he read the icing.

me + u = when?

"jungkook..."

jungkook's smile started to fade away. "i thought you felt the same way...?"

"i do," jimin laughed which made his smile rise up again. "just... why in the restroom at uni?"

they both paused until they started laughing again. "well, how else was i going to tell you? your roommate probably hates me already."

jimin had almost fell down to his knees from laughter. "jungkook, i can't stay mad at you." he embraced him into a hug as the other set the cake carefully onto the floor while hugging him back.

"so... what now?" jungkook set his head onto jimin's soft hair to get more comfortable... in the bathroom, of course.

"what do you mean?"

"you know... are we a thing now?" they looked at each other in the eye.

"if you want us to be, then, yeah." jimin kissed his cheek as they giggled in unison.

they pulled away from the hug as he picked up the cake again.

"you wanna eat it real quick?"

"yeah, but not here." they were careful while exiting the restroom and out of the building in order to not get caught.

"we're skipping class?"

"yup," jimin skipped with jungkook to his car. "unless you don't want to?"

"i'm good." they laughed as they shut the car door and adjusted the seats to get comfortable.

jungkook hesitantly put his hand to grab a fistful of cake to stuff into his mouth.

"oh wow," jimin lifted a brow. "did you eat this morning?"

jungkook snorted as he silently picked up another fistful but this time to put it on jimin's cute nose. "that's payback for talking too much."

jimin sighed in relief. "i love you, jungkook." there was silence. "was that too soon?"

"kind of... but i love you too, jimin."