Where am I?

A little message from me 

(The music above is the song I used while writing this story. I'm a music lover, So if there are other music lovers who are reading my story u can you this song to really helped me think)

Y/N POV

I was downstairs doing my usual chores on weeknights, washing dishes. I looked at the clock that was above me and noticed I only have a minute left until RMA will start. "Oh no..." I said and quickly washed the dishes. luckily I only have one more dish to wash. Once I was done I called out my Mom. 

"Mom!?!" I yelled. My Mom and my older sister were in the living room talking random things. "Yes, dear?" My mom replied. "I'm done with my chores!" I said. "Great your free to do whatever you want now." My mom said and went back to talking to my sis. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and switched on my tv. Luckily It was still intro, I was just in time.

After the show

That was beautiful...

A few moments Later

"Time to sleep Y/N." My sister said. I looked at her and sighed. "Fine" I shrugged. Then I went to sleep. I laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling." Wonder how they did it? I mean they're just my age, they're 16. I know they're fantasy but it's still shocking how 6 teens and 1 old man can do it (A/N: Srry Pala for calling you old.)

The next day

I was already awake but still had my eyes closed, It was weird Last night I dreamed about falling through a hole. It was pretty creepy and weird at the same time. But then I realize that my bed became hard and I had no pillow on my head. I opened my eyes and realized that it wasn't the ceiling I stare at every morning. I sat down and looked around. " Did we move to a new house?" I asked myself. But I realized that we'll never leave our home without telling me. I looked down and just notice my outfit. (U know I didn't like the costume I thought of in the previous story so I'm using gacha to use the clothes.

 (U know I didn't like the costume I thought of in the previous story so I'm using gacha to use the clothes

  I looked around the strange place again and I think I already saw that place. " This hallway does look familiar," I said I tried to remember from what I saw this place but I got nothing. Then I hear a noise from behind I turned around and Shocked to see who was standing in front of me. "Who are you?" He said. My mouth was wide open cause the person only exists in fantasy; It was Pala. I screamed so loud I was sure It woke everyone up. The rest of the gang went out of their dorm and stared at me. " Uhm.. who's she?" Lonky asked. "And how did you get in here?" Popo added. I couldn't take the tense anymore, suddenly everything went black, I fainted.

Don't let pain define you, let it refine you.

Tim Fargo-