[5] need a new brain.

After billing the shirt and bag, Wooyoung placed them in separate shopping bags and handed them to Jungkook.

"Thank you for shopping sir. Hope you enjoyed." Wooyoung spoke, to which Jungkook just nodded.

Taehyung noticed how there was a slight tension in Wooyoung's voice, indicating that the latter had also been a victim of Jungkook's horrible attitude.

But he didn't seem that bad.

"Here, take them to my car." Jungkook said passing the bags to Taehyung.

"Where are you going sir?" Wooyoung asked. It took him 0.0001 seconds to regret that question.

"To my car. What do you think? Ugh." Jungkook said as he walked towards the exit.

Taehyung was simply confused. So he didn't move. He stood right there, holding the bags in his hand.

Can't he just hold the bag in his hands and walk with his legs to his car. Ahh wait. He doesn't walk. He rolls. Might be hard to roll with bags in his hand.

Taehyung's thoughts made him laugh. But he held it in.

"Go after him. Just go." Wooyoung whispered.

Jungkook stopped after getting outside.

"Do you need a special invitation salesboy?"

"Uhh- no sir- I'm sorry."

Taehyung followed Jungkook to the underground parking area.

All through, Jungkook was on his cell phone texting someone. Taehyung could sense the anger and frustration through his typing.

The latter was overcome by emotions by seeing the way Jungkook was carelessly tapping on his million dollar phone.

If Taehyung had a phone like that... he would never take it out. It'll always be at home. Safe and sound.

Beep beep~

Jungkook unlocked his car.

His car. His black godly car.

Taehyung's eyes were stretched so far apart, that his eyeballs almost fell off.

A freakin' Mercedes benz. What do you not have Jungkook? Poverty? Hell yes.

Jungkook opened the door and got in. And Taehyung just stood there with the bags still in his hand.

"Okay give me that. Thank you. You can go now." Jungkook said as he took one of the bags from Taehyung's hand.

What.

"Umm sir you just took one bag. Here-" Taehyung said as he handed over the other shopping bag to Jungkook who was already in his car.

"Don't need that. Hoseok's into weird looking bags than shirts. And even if I give him that, he's not really gonna wear it." Jungkook said, as though he didn't just waste his money, by buying something he didn't want.

"So- a refund would be fine? Sir?"

At this point Taehyung just wanted to shove those bags into his face and 'ramp walk' away. But...

He really needed the money.

"No... no. You can just... Uh... You can keep it." Jungkook almost whispered the last part.

That's it. I need a new brain. I'm hearing things now... Hahahahaha.

"W-what did you say sir? You want me to-?"

"...keep it. Have a good day."

And with that Jungkook started his car and drove out of the parking lot, leaving Taehyung alone, with the shopping bag in his hand.

He took a quick glance inside the bag to make sure it wasn't a prank.

It really wasn't.

The black shirt with red floral designs 'sat' inside, in it's full glory.

All of a sudden everything stopped moving.

The only movement happening, was inside his stomach. Movement caused by butterflies. He could feel the butterflies rising through his gut, almost reaching his heart.

"He... he-" He was speechless.

Jungkook literally just bought him a shirt that costed more than his house and his non-existent car and left.

"He's... kinda nice. Right?"

A/n:
Or is he?
(I'm sorry buhuhu)

Please do let me know if I'm annoying you by replying to all your comments. I just love doing that hehe 👉👈. But I can stop if y'all don't like it :)

Anygays, thank you for your support.

Love,
Potato