[8] you're not jesus christ.

Dumb bitch.

Taehyung cursed at himself.

What was I even thinking.

"Wait...Jungkook? Your Jungkook? I'm uh-" Jimin honestly didn't know what to say.

Taehyung smiled. A sad smile.

"Come on Jimin. Let's leave now. We're gonna miss our movie." Taehyung spoke, like nothing was wrong. Like he had not just confessed about his feelings about someone. Someone who was never going to be his.

"Taehyungieeee... Please don't be sad. I mean if you look at it, you just discovered your sexuality today. This is the beginning of your gay journey. Okay the first one didn't work out. So what??" Jimin said, trying to cheer up his friend who he cared about way too much.

Taehyung seemed to agree to that. But he couldn't control the tingling feeling in his eyes, indicating that the waterworks were indeed going to start.

"Taehyungie. Don't cry okay baby... If I were gay, you'd be the first one I'd ask out I swear... Coz that's how amazing you are."

"But I would reject you though." Taehyung said giggling, but appreciating the efforts made by Jimin, very much.

He wiped his tears off and got up along with Jimin and exited the restaurant. Before leaving he took one last glance at Jungkook, who was still seated opposite to Lisa.

Bye.

"So... Movie now? It's 9 pm already?? Fuck. Movie starts at 9.45." Jimin said as he looked at his cell phone.

"We still have 45 minutes left. And the theatre is like a few blocks away....We'll make it. " Taehyung said with a blank face, because missing an animation movie was clearly not a big deal to him as of now.

Jimin was about to say something, but before he could his phone rang. He took a quick glance at the caller's ID and gulped, then he answered the call.

"Hello sir."

"Okay- Really??! Thank you."

"Oh my god. Thank you sir. I'll be there in 5."

"Okay. Bye sir."

Jimin spoke through the phone, excited, leaving Taehyung curious. Then he disconnected the call and started jumping around.

"Oh my fuuucking gaddd...Taehyungieeee. You know how I always used to say college ain't my thang."

Taehyung raised his eyebrow signalling Jimin to continue.

"So I had applied for a role in a TV commercial and..."

"Yes?!" Taehyung said with fake excitement.

"I got an audition aaaahhhhh... It's just a few blocks away and I gotta reach there in- oh wait." His face dimmed down.

"Or nah... I'm pretty sure I'll get another audition soon. Let's just go for the movie." Jimin said with a sincere smile on his face.

"Jiminie. I know how much of a big deal this is to you. You should go. I'm not in a mood to watch movies anyway. Imma' head back home and eat ice cream on my couch with the bugs. Atleast I know they love me." Taehyung said, trying to stay happy.

"I love you. Okay? That's enough. My love equals to the love of 500 people." Jimin said stomping his feet like a child.

"Okay okay, now go." Taehyung pushed Jimin by the back of his shoulder, smiling.

"Go..."

He really needed Jimin right now. But he would never stand in the way of his friend's passion, just to comfort himself. He was not that selfish. And Jimin really deserved that audition.