The first day

Y/N - your name
Y/L/N - your last name

(Please pretend Sarah has short blonde hair for the whole thing)

(Your POV)
You wake up to the sound of your alarm. You turn it off and check the time, it's 6:30am. You drag yourself out of bed and into your bathroom which is connected to your bedroom. You take a shower, brush your teeth and walk to your wardrobe to pick out you outfit. You wanted to look nice as it was your first day.

This is what you decided to wear^^

You slightly curled your (h/l) (h/c) hair snd went downstairs. Your dad was passed out on the sofa with beer bottles scattered around him. You made him pancakes and left them on the side for when he wakes up. Although he was an alcoholic and he made you do clean the house and you had to do the shopping and you had to make all your meals and his and he verbally abused you, despite all that, he never physically abused you. After making his breakfast, it was 7:30 so you got your white trainers on, grabbed your phone, bag and Keyes and headed to your car (a grey convertible Mini). It was actually your mums car, you couldn't afford to buy one of your own. Your mum gave it to you before she sadly killed herself last year. Every time you get in the car you are reminded of her and how much you miss her. You quickly wipe away the single tear that slid down your face and set off to school. On the way you get stuck in traffic. It's 7:50am and school starts at 8.
"Oh shit" you think to yourself "I'm gonna be late."  You arrive at school at 8:10 and quickly find a parking spot next to a black Audi. You run as fast as your legs could carry you to your first class, English.

Before you go in, you check the time, 8:10am. You straighten out your skirt and tuck your jumper in and open the door. You walk in and keep your head down trying to make it to the seat at the back next to your best friend before the new teacher could see you. "Ah you must be Miss y/l/n." The teacher says. You stop walking. You recognise her voice, it sounds so familiar. You turn your head around to see none other than the Sarah Paulson standing at the front of your class. You stand there, frozen, just staring at her. You were in shock and couldn't move. You had had a crush on Sarah Paulson for the longest time and your best friend new about it too. You literally loved her but you didn't love that she was your teacher. You look around to see the whole class smirking at you and you quickly remember what Sarah had said. "Um yes, I'm y/n, sorry I'm late Miss Paulson." You say in a hurry and head to the empty seat at the back. "Well it's nice to know that someone recognises me," she says, slightly smiling at you "but unfortunately I'll have to give you a half an hour detention for the end of this lesson." You roll your eyes and sigh as you slouch down in your chair. Luckily it was break next so you wouldn't get another detention for being late to another lesson.

(Sarah's POV)
There's something about that girl that I just can't shake. She's wearing a pink jumper and a tight skirt that hugs her curves and her (y/h/c) hair is so perfectly curled. I had to give her detention as she was late which she obviously didn't like as she rolled her eyes at me and is now slouching in her chair. I hope I wasn't too harsh. My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of quiet giggling. I look up from my desk to see y/n laughing at something on her phone with her friend. Her laugh is just so cute. Wait no I need to stop. "Miss y/l/n," I say "have I said something funny?" She suddenly stops laughing and looks at me. "Um no Miss Paulson." She replies. "Well then why are you laughing?" I ask. "I um..I don't know." She says slowly putting her phone down. "Well I think that you should bring me your phone for the rest of the lessons so you aren't distracted." I say sternly. She rolls her eyes at me again and stands up to bring me her phone. As she passes it me out hands slightly touch and it sends a warm sensation through my fingers. "Thank you." I say as I put the phone in my drawer and she turns around to walk back to her seat.

(Your POV)
The bell rings to signal the end of the lesson. Everyone packs their things and leaves the classroom and you just sit there. "Come sit down here y/n." Sarah says. You stand up and slowly make your way to the front of the classroom and take a seat. You sit there in silence for 10 minutes while Sarah marks some papers. "I honestly can't believe that the Sarah Paulson is my teacher" you think to yourself. The sound of your stomach rumbling breaks the silence. You haven't eaten in 2 days. You have this routine, have one meal, don't eat for 2 days and then have one meal and so on. You had been doing this since your mum died, you hated your body. "Would you like some of my crisp?" Sarah asks you in a soft voice. "No thank you." You say, not looking at her.

(Sarah's POV)
I don't know why y/n won't accept my food. Is it because I gave her detention? She keeps biting her nails and her lips and holding her stomach, she looks hungry. As she goes to scratch her arm, you see cuts there. She hisses quietly when she accidentally scratches a fresh one. I can't believe this. I feel so sorry for her but what can I do? I'm just an English teacher. "Y/n sweetie, are you okay?" I ask her softly, not wanting to pressure her. She doesn't look at me and mumbles that she's fine. She's so obviously not.

(Your POV)
Your dying to tell someone about how you are feeling but you don't want to burden anyone with your problems. You feel bad for being so blunt with Sarah so you decide to make conversation with her. "I honestly can't believe your my teacher." You say looking up at her. She stops working and looks at you. "And why's that?" She asks smiling. "Well your the Sarah Paulson, in my opinion, the best actress to ever exist." You say, fangirling. She blushes and looks down into her lap. "Thank you y/n, that's really sweet of you." She finally says. At the end of your detention, Sarah gives you your phone back and you quickly leave for your next lesson.