Dramione - Cravings Pt 1

"DRACO!"

The blonde winces, standing up from leaning against the kitchen bench. The bespectacled man across from him grimaces.

"Yes, honey?" Draco calls.

"I WANT CARROT MILK!" she yells.

Harry laughs. "Carrot milk?" he says.

"YES POTTER. CARROT MILK." Hermione screeches.

This time it's Harry's turn to wince. "Sorry Mione," he calls.

Draco sighs, grabbing a bottle of milk and two large carrots. He pulls a blender from the cupboard below the sink and places the ingredients inside it. Replacing the lid, he presses the button and waits for the liquid to become a pale orange colour. Then, he pours it into a tall glass and sends it up the stairs by magic.

"You're not taking it up to her?" Harry asks.

"You really think that's wise, mate?"

"True, true."

Not a second later, the very same glass comes flying into the room.

"HOW AM I MEANT TO DRINK THAT?" the corresponding yell comes from upstairs.

"I don't understand, love!" Draco calls.

Hermione huffs. "FINE! I'M COMING!"

"Oh no," Harry whispers.

The 24-year-old storms downstairs, hands supporting her pregnant belly. Her hair is bushier than normal, yet Draco still thinks she's beautiful. He walks over to her, wrapping his arms around her and placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"What's wrong with the milk Mione?"

She peels away from him. "How am I meant to drink carrot milk if THERE'S NO ROSEMARY?" she asks.

"Sorry love, I forgot." Draco apologises, as Harry snickers quietly from the kitchen bench. Hermione glares at him.

"Fix it please."

Draco nods, opening the jar of rosemary that sits on their bench. He sprinkles some on top, earning another glare from his fiancée. 

"On top? How lazy are you, ferret?" 

The man smiles apologetically. "Sorry love." he sprinkles more rosemary into the drink, this time stirring it with a fork.

"Thank you," Hermione says. She picks the glass up and heads back to her room.

Harry raises his eyebrows at his friend. "Tough."

Draco rubs his temples. "This has been going on for 6 months!"

"What, the carrot milk?"

"No, the cravings! And there's never a pattern! It's completely random!"

Harry laugh apologetically. "Sorry, man. How about I stay here for a while to help you deal with her?"

Draco smiles gratefully. "You'd do that? For me?"

"Of course, man! I mean Ginny and James might have to tag along, they'll probably want to be here too, is that alright?"

"Mate, this is the new Malfoy Manor, there's more than enough room!"

"Ok great, I'll let Gin know and we'll probably be here tomorrow evening."