「Why Me?」

"1."

"2."

"3."

"4."

"5-"

Without counting the final bottle; he dozed off, hurled up like a cocoon on his marble living floor.

It's been his fifth time this week

To him, it's a form of therapy, a way to calm himself from the cruel spotlight given to him. Piercing eyes, scandalous rumours. He felt no freedom in the world.

However, many fans supported him in his career journey. Earning him to be awarded with 'Best Male Actor of the year' 3 years in a row. All eyes were stuck on him.

Doyoung was lucky to survive that tragic accident 7 years ago which had resulted in the deaths of both of his parents. Both his parents left him a large sum to boost his startup to his current career. He was able to afford an apartment all on his own, a luxurious BMW before the age of 25.

The 24 year old captured the hearts of the general public as of the insane visuals he had. His milky soft skin, his plump but thin lips, striking eyes that held the Andromeda galaxy that sparkles each time it blinks. Additionally, he had a lean-thin build that looked striking to the eyes.

Despite all of the great achievements and features he had, he still felt miserable with his life.

"I have no one. No one to love me. No one to protect me. No one to treat me."

"Why me? why am I Alone?"

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
A/N:
Hello everyone thanks for reading my first ever Fanfiction and Wattpad story. I am sorry if the chapters are too short (I will promise you that it'll get better) but I hope to that you guys love it and do send me feedbacks to improve. <3 s t a y s a f e