「Who are you?」

ding dong
ding dong
ding dong
ding dong
d-ding d-don—

"Y-AH CAN U FUCKING WAIT IM COMING RIGHT UGH"

He howled sharply and stomped his way towards the door. Doyoung let out a huge sigh while thrusting the door back open.

DOYOUNG'S POV

geez . i pulled the door open and saw my manager, Taeil carrying documents up to his armpits. He had an annoyed look in his expression which i shrugged off.

"What?"

"Look at the time."

"I know, so?"

"SO YOU BETTER HURRY AND GET TO THE LOBBY KIM DOYOUNG"

dang. he was kinda scary, i notioned in my head.

well, here comes another boooring and tiring day for me again.

                   t i m e s k i p

Doyoung played with his watch on the way to the conference meeting, fiddled, took it off and carassed it like a child. He wasn't looking forward to a pity pep talk on some random project his entertainment company shoves to him. His manager on the other hand, was anticipating the agreement and was thankful for another project for his fellow actor "friend".

Taeil has been Doyoung's manager for almost 2 years, yet, Doyoung is still secretive with him. In public, he fakes a smile from ear to ear scared of the judgemental public and alleged start to ruthless rumours. Nowadays, paparazzi's would scavenge and barge through any little details to unravel celebrity's privacy.

As Doyoung fiddled and fiddled with his watch, without knowing, they were already outside the company building, "SM ENT"

Both Taeil and Doyoung thanked the drivers and hopped out of the car in an instant knowing that they'll need to barge through the meeting knowing the time right now.

Cameras were clicking as the actor barged through the huge crowd. Paparazzis, Fans, Fansites have gathered around the entrance building a huge wall from the entrance, they had known that Doyoung would be here at the building at an estimated time as of his schedule was released. The fellow actor and his manager managed to catch their breaths as soon they entered the air-conditioned building, it was hectic.

They rushed through the lobby and spammed click the elevator button.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10-

The elevator platformed itself and stopped at level 10, Doyoung and Taeil nearly left the elevator blindly knowing that it wasn't level 12 in which the meeting was held.

At the same time, a hooded figure not taller than Doyoung entered the elevator shaft. He was built small, similar to Doyoung's but a smaller version of it up with his black coloured hoodie on whilst facing down. Doyoung couldn't see the man's face but he instinctively moved aside to allow space for the man to enter.

At last, they reached level 12 and the three people in the elevator shaft left the tiny space that they were in.

DOYOUNG'S POV

after a hectic journey to level 12 we're finally here. the mysterious man is giving me eerie vibes. creepy dude. he somewhat lead us to the conference room and i was kinda shocked to see him enter the same room, rushing infront of us.

i immediately bowed to the directors and staff members and apologised repetitively for being late.
Honestly speaking, i had not bothered to care for the whole duration of the meeting with then talking about the upcoming drama that i will be acting. boooring.

However, my eyes have been attached to that suspicious man standing in the corner jotting down notes with his hood over his head. i couldn't see much of his face but only his sharp nose could be seen as he looked down, for the whole duration. i started to get frustrated at this point. as they say, curiousity kills the cat, but i only had one question in mind...

Who are you?

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー