「Taeyong」

Note: hi everyone! im really sorry for the delay of this because i suddenly had no motivation to continue the story and was really upset at myself for quite some time.

i hope that you guys will still continue to support this shitty story of mine and please bare in mind with me because it's like literally my 1st writing ahhhhh😭

stay safe and remember to always wash your hands and wear the mask! stay safe and have a nice day...

-p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyong's POV

I'm feeling so restless today, literally a coffee dumb. I'm drugging myself with coffee each day to keep me alive. hais. I hate this.

I walked to work, nothing much, the weather was beautiful though, really made my day before it even started. Seongbuk-gu is a nice neighbourhood, streets often empty at night with little to no nightclubs. I like it here. Truthfully, I would be still be in bed right now but because of this Kim Dongyoung actor going for a press event, my company called me in, god damn.

End POV

Taeyong has worked in the journalism industry for nearly 5 years now, starting as a rookie at 20, his life was tossed to the harsh and tiring reality of being a Journalist. At that time when he started working, a rookie actor, Kim Dongyoung made his debut and the company found it perfect for Taeyong to "pair up" with the rookie actor.

In the beginning, Taeyong loved everything about his job but it got bored for Taeyong after awhile, it seemed more like a routine for him to do for a living.

In the other hand, Doyoung's life was simple, similar to any other actors. He kept a clean and tidy profile with no scandals at all except for that one time when rumours went around that Doyoung and actress Kim Taeyeon started dating. However, they were only close friends from the same company, Taeyeon helped Doyoung memorise lines for his drama, they helped one another witth individual fashion sense blah blah...

Lee Taeyong stays with his family, his parents, his older sister and his pet dog named Ruby. His family was normal and similar to that typical family that everyone wished they had and despite the financial issues they face, Taeyong is the current breadwinner of the family, in addition to his sister and dad working at a flower shop nearby the house.

While on the other side of the coin, Kim Dongyoung or better called as Doyoung, lived alone for nearly half his life. He lost both his parents in a car accident that was so traumatising to Doyoung that till this day, he still hear their cries and screams from the day of the incident. Unlike Taeyong, Doyoung lived alone with no siblings or any family relations. However, his life was luxurious and wealthy as he had a stable occupation and with the sum that hus parents left him, he had lives comfortably ever since.

But honestly, what's the point if your're alone in this world despite being rich?

Taeyong made his way to the building

"SM Entertainment"

He looks up to see a huge neon logo that could shine brightly in the night sky glued on the building.

Despite the hectic job, Taeyong was precise, he had roughly estimated what time Doyoung would exactly arrive at the building (knowing that he'll always be late) and where every of his location was. Somewhat like a friendly and kind stalker in diguised. He saw Doyoung step out of his white Mercedes Benz and rushed into the building wearing his black turtleneck with glasses on (makes him cute).

Taeyong needed to keep his own identity a secret, otherwise his company will fume at him for not doing so. He was wearing a comfortable looking hoodie and black skinny jeans that fit him well. To keep himself disguised, he had rushed into the building and spied on Doyoung from the tenth floor despite the meeting room being at the twelfth floor. He had a blue coloured bag which was old and raggy but he had no choice but to bring it along so that he could keep his writing and gadgets to "spy" on the actor. As Taeyong pressed on the lift button, it unknowingly was packed. He panicked and he realised that he was in the same elevator shaft as the actor and his manager.

In an instinct, Taeyong brought up his hoodie to cover his grey-ish coloured hair and kept his head down untik they reach the twelfth floor in which he zoomed into the meeting room (which he had access to since his company had gained approval for journalism) and stood by the corner of the room opposite of where Doyoung would be sitting.

Taeyong's POV

SHIT SHIT he almost caught me. phew. I kept my head down throughout the duration of the meeting overhearing conversations on his new drama. What was it again? Beauty of Love? starring actress Yoo Jeongyeon who was well known for her natural beauty. I wrote all this down in my journal and I only caught glimpses of him. He was looking at me, why though? Was he angry at me? Nahh that couldn't be it since I hadn't done anything wrong. Well maybe he knows I'm the Journalist that follows him around? Nah that couldn't be it.

I brushed off thise thought in my head and continued writing information and details on the upcoming drama but my head could not stop thinking about Doyoung. Why?

End POV

The meeting ends, however, Taeyong stayed for a little while in the room as he told the organiser that he had to write down and catch up on what he had missed or misheard from the meeting. In which she agreed and asked Taeyong to be the one who closes and locks the door and pass the key to the office. Taeyong being the dilligent and hardworking person took this opportunity to scribble whatever he had remembered from the meeting that just ended.

He stayed there few minutes before turning off all the utilities and as he was proceeding to lock the door, a figure oushed him to the side, towards the wall, grasping both his arms against the wall.

Taeyong was feeling scared and just closed his eyes in which he hears.

"You are that guy that has been following me since a few years ago"

It strikes him, it's Doyoung.