Chapter 1

My Pov:

I felt the bed shift and I fluttered my eyes open to see my handsome husband of 5 years gazing at me.

"Good Morning Kitten"

"Good Morning Tetsurou" I replied while leaning in for a kiss.

" Can we just cuddle I'm feeling a bit nauseous" I asked

"Of course we can... Come here"

I scooted over to him and he held me in his arms and my back into his chiseled chest. I slowly felt the nausea taking over. I felt the burning of the bile rising in my throat, I quickly broke out of Tetsurou's embrace and raced to the bathroom hoping I would be able to make it in time. Thankfully I did, and emptied last night's dinner into the porcelain toilet bowl.

Tetsurou Pov:

I wrapped my arms around y/n pulling her closer to my chest. A few minutes later out of nowhere she ripped my arms off her and ran off to the bathroom. Panicked, I quickly get out of bed and run after her. Just as I get to the door I see y/n vomit into the toilet, I walk over to her and rub her back as she empties her stomach.

" kitten are you ok what's wrong what do you need?" I asked her obviously concerned about her health.

" I'm fine... could you just give me a cup of water please?"

" ok do you need anything else like some crackers or some toast?"

" No not right now maybe later I just need a bit about water but thanks Love" I kissed her forehead and walked out of our bathroom and made my way to our kitchen, where I opened the cabin to grab y/n's favorite blue cup and I filled it with water. Walking back to the bathroom I thought What's wrong with y/n?.

My Pov:

What's wrong with me? Why do I feel so nauseous all of a sudden? Was it a food I ate? Is that the stomach flu or the regular flu? Lost in my thoughts I didn't notice Tetsurou in the doorway until he waved his hand in front of my face.

" Thank you Love" I say as he gives me a cup of water.

As I take small sips of my water Kuroo places his large hand on my forehead.

" Well it looks like you don't have a fever" He said more to himself than to me.

" Are you still feeling nauseous?"

I nodded my head in response, I could feel the nausea rise. I took deep breaths in and out several times to try to suppress the feeling but it just kept creeping up. I quickly sit back up but my cup down and start dry heaving, I feel Tetsurou's hand travelling up and down my back. I finally stop and I just sit against the wall in silence.

A minute later I saw Tetsurou and squat down next to me and he said

" Come on let's take it easy today. Do you want to cuddle up and watch a movie on the bean bag?"

I looked up to him and nodded, just as I was about to get up Tetsurou scooped me into his arms and carried me over to the large bean bag in our living room next to our couch directly facing the Tv. Tetsurou walked back over after grabbing a blanket and laid down next to me throwing the blanket over us, with the remote in hand he asked

" what do you want to watch?"

" umm what about Burlesque"

Tetsurou nodded and turned it on. He wrapped his arms around me. About 25 minutes into the movie I felt nauseous. I took deep breaths to suppress it this time. I was victorious. Tetsurou noticed I was breathing deeply. He tried to help me get through it by rubbing my stomach which to my surprise really helped.

"Thanks Love for taking care of me I love you so much"

"y/n I'm always going to take care of you I love you so much"

~one week Later~

Tetsurou's Pov:

It was a vicious cycle, everyday y/n would wake up and vomit. Today was just like any other she got up and ran to the bathroom, I followed her as usual. I rubbed her back and held her hair back as she emptied her stomach. After she was done she just sat against the wall, head in her hands and that's when I heard soft cries.

" K-Tetsurou what's wrong with m-me.... This is so frustrating I just want it to stop" y/n said sobbing harder.

"y/n lets go schedule a doctor's appointment" She nodded and made her way to the calendar to check the days she was free. 

My Pov: I look at the calendar and see a red dot on the calendar. My period...how did I not catch this before? My eyes widened at the realization that I could be pregnant. It would all make sense. I could be pregnant with Tetsurou's child. A small human could be growing inside me right now. Before I could think about the possibilities Tetsurou pulled me out of thought.

"y/n... y/n.... y/n are you ok?"

"Yeah I am I just... could we go to the store quick I have to pick something up"

"Yes of course kitten, are you sure you're ok to be going to the store right now though?"He asked slightly concerned.

"Yeah I just want to see this tea that could suppress the nausea" I nervously smiled.

"Ah ok let's go then"

On the car ride I just thought about Tetsurou, how would he react? Will he want the baby? Will he divorce me? I looked out the window just as we were pulling up.

"I'll be back"

"Are you sure you don't want me to go in with you?" He asked, a bit concerned.

" Yep I'll be fine I'll be back before you know it"

I walked to the medical aisle and found the pregnancy test section. I grabbed 1 box of pregnancy tests which contained 3. I then walk over to the tea aisle grabbing lemon ginger tea hoping it will calm my morning sickness. I pay and start the walk to the car. I open the car door to hear Tetsurou singing.

" Beautiful" I said, complementing his singing.

"Why thank you, it was meant just for you" He said smiling.

~Mini time skip~

Just as I got home I went straight to the bathroom to take the tests. After I peed on them I had to wait 3 minutes. I nervously paced the bathroom as I thought about a baby. I looked at my phone and 3 minutes had passed. I nervously pick up the tests and I look down. All three confirm my theory I'm Pregnant. I felt the tears of joy well in my eyes threatening to fall. I look down at my flat stomach and place my hand there. There's a baby in there, a creation of our love that will change our lives. I have to tell Tetsurou now.

I walk out of the bathroom and go grab a little black box the perfect size for the pregnancy tests. I walk into the living room to see Tetsurou laying in the bean bag reading a book. I walk over and sit next to him.

"Hey kitten how are you feeling?"

"Good really good actually, I have a surprise and I know why I have been sick these past few weeks" He set his book aside and props himself up on his elbows.

"So what's been going on with you?" Tetsurou asked.

I give him a little box with the three pregnancy tests inside.

"Open it"

He looks at me then down to the box and slowly opens it. His jaw drops, he looks at my belly and then back at me.

"Kitten, we are having a baby?"he asks, tears threatening to fall.

I nod and feel the hot tears of joy and happiness running down my face.

Tetsurou then brings me into an embrace like no other pouring all of his love into that hug.

"Are you happy?"I ask, pulling away and wiping his tears with the pads of my thumbs.

"Yes y/n of course I am, how could I not be. I love you so much" Tetsurou then leans down and kisses my tummy.

"I love you too baby"