Chapter 4

Tetsurou's Pov:

As y/n gets further along in her second trimester it's been getting harder for her to move around, she's a lot more tired and her back has started to hurt.

" y/n you know you don't have to go to my game... I know you're tired and that your back has been starting to hurt"

" No Tetsurou I'm fine and I want to go to your game the three of us have to cheer you on" she smiles and smooths my shirt over her belly. She has been using my shirts for about a week now.

"After my game do you want to go shopping?"

" yes please I need some new shirts that actually fit and some pants too"

" ok then we'll go after my game sounds good" she nods her head and starts getting dressed.

I huddle up the team I begin the game with

" We're like the blood in our veins. We must flow without stopping. Keep the oxygen moving and your mind working. Let's do this!"

" Yeah!" the team shouts back.

We lost our first set. We need one point to win the second set, I block the ball it hits the ground scoring the point and winning the set. We have one more set to play and I look over at y/n, she watches me and blows a kiss towards my direction and I smile at her.

Time passes and we need one more point to win the set. Kenma sets the ball, I jump up and swing my hand making contact with the ball spiking it over the net. The whistle blows, we line up and bow to the other team.

I quickly grab my bag and jog over to y/n who's waiting for me on the court talking with the team.

I sneak up behind y/n wrapping both of my arms around her and resting them on her tummy.

"Alright guys we'll see you Thursday for practice"

"Thank you captain" My team shouts and bows.

When she turns around,I swiftly move my left arm to the small of her back and the other to my side. As we make our way to the car I open the door for y/n and throw my bag in the back seat, moving around the car to get to the drivers street.

" you and your team played well today" she looks up and smiles.

" They think so too," y/n adds pointing at her stomach.

"Are they moving?" I ask hoping they are, she nods, grabs my hand and I feel the small taps from the twins, and then feel them stop.

"Alright are you ready to shop for clothes?" I ask her.

"Yes let's go" she smiles looking up to me.

I started driving to a maternity store I found online. While we are in that store I stand next to y/n holding the clothing she will try on in the changing room.

" Ok I think I'm done, let's go try everything on" I follow her as she walks to the other side of the store I walk in, placing the clothes on the small bench and leaving the room.

"What do you think?" She walks out in black leggings and purple shirt and jean jacket.

"You love lovely y/n, do the other 5 outfits fit?"

"Yep I just wanted to show you one" she smiles and walks back into the room changing into the clothes she wore when she walked in. y/n walks out with the clothes in her hand and we walk to the register. While the cashier checks them out the cashier asks

" Congratulations! How far along are you? 7,8 months?"

"I'm actually 4 months and 3 weeks along," y/n says, I look at the cashier and the blood drains from her face.

" Oh my gosh... I-I'm so very Sorry ma'am, I didn't mean to offend you" The cashier apologizes and hands me the bag with the clothes inside.

"It's alright I understand don't worry about it" y/n smiles but I see in her eyes that she's hurt.

We get in the car and y/n doesn't say anything on the drive home. I park the car in the driveway and walk inside with y/n. I watch her walk into our bedroom with her head down. I give her a minute before walking in.

"Kitten?" I walk in to find her laying on the bed on her side with a blanket over everything but her head.

" Yeah" I see her quickly wipe the tears, to try and hide the evidence of her crying.

" Kitten why are you crying?" I sit next to her in bed.

"I'm just big... she thought I was 8 months pregnant. I look so gross and ugly" My heart sinks as she begins to sob harder. I scoot closer to her and pull her into my lap. I tilt her chin up so she can look at me.

"y/n, look at me, you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. I am so grateful to you, you are the best thing that ever happened to me and now you are carrying our babies. I will never be able to repay you. Do you hear me, the twins and I love you so much and don't you ever forget that." I place my hand on her stomach and kiss the top of her head.

" Thank you Tetsurou I really needed to hear that. And I'm sorry I'm so emotional"

" It's ok beautiful you don't have to apologize, your body is going through major changes right now that you have our babies in there"

"Can we just stay like this for the rest of today, watch a movie or something"

"Of course Kitten. You know I love you right"

"Yes thank you I love you too Love"

We spent the rest of the night just like that, I tried to make her feel as loved as possible. I had her snuggled to my side, my hand on her stomach, giving all three of them as much love as possible. At 9 pm I begin to hear y/n's breathing slow as she falls asleep. I cuddle up to her. I love all three of you so much.