Chapter 6

My Pov:

Tetsurou and I walk hand in hand towards the team in the airport. There's 10 more minutes until departure and now they have to board the plane.

"Hi y/n and Kuroo" the team greets us kindly.

"We have to board the plane right now," Yaku said. I lift my head looking at Tetsurou, I can see the concern and sadness in his eyes.

"We'll see you in a week Tetsurou stay safe and do your best in the tournament, We love you" I pull him into a hug and the twins start kicking against Tetsurou's torso.

"Kitten please please please stay safe and don't push yourself, please eat and sleep enough and call me if anything happens" He pauses and leans down towards my stomach.

"Be good for mommy don't kick her too much I love you guys" He kisses my tummy twice.

"I love you too" He places his lips on mine keeping them there for a good 30 seconds. I pull away giving him the look that he needs to go. I waddle myself away looking back at Tetsurou as I see him enter the hallway to board.

Before I head home I stop at the grocery store and buy chicken breasts,steaks, ribs,shrimp,asparagus,pasta, and more.

It's 5:30 right now and I have nothing to do. Tetsurou left the house clean so that I don't have to clean while he's gone.

"You know it's weird being here alone, being alone used to never bother me, hell it was a preference but now look at what your daddy did to me. I already want someone to talk to" I laugh looking down at my stomach, I watch the twins change the shape of my stomach by kicking around.

"Ow" I say, rubbing the spot Itsuki and Hotaka keep assaulting.

I waddle into the kitchen and pull out a chicken breast and stuff it with mozzarella cheese,spinach,and mushroom then wrapping it in bacon, throwing it into the oven. I now cut up the asparagus and sauté them. I place them on a plate and check the oven timer 10 more minutes,I throw my plate into the microwave to keep them hot. I walk over to the fridge and grab the orange juice, I pour it into Tetsurou's favorite cup and place it on the table. I take the cutting board and knife to the sink and proceed with washing it, I place them into the drying rack and quickly walk to the bathroom. Beep Beep Beep. I walk over to the oven while putting my oven mitts on and take the pan out placing it on the table with a pad underneath it. I place the delicious smelling chicken breast on my plate and begin eating. After eating I wash the dishes and head to the bathroom, and start to run a hot bath with vanilla bubbles. I strip off my clothing and submerge myself into the bath, I feel the warmth of the water spread throughout my body easing my aching body. I relax and rest my hands on top of my belly that is popping out of the water surrounded by bubbles. I close my eyes clearing my mind of everything and relaxing. After a while I wash my hair and my body and rinse off, I wrap myself in a towel drying off, I then change into a bra and underwear.

"Ah that was a nice bath, I feel nice and refreshed, What about you guys?" I ask looking down and smoothing my hand over my stomach. They kick in response.

"Oh I almost forgot" I lean over and grab the lotion that Tetsurou would normally massage into the skin of my protruding middle. I pump the lotion onto my hand, then rub my hands together warming the lotion them rubbing my hands on my whole stomach. I reach for the remote and start watching tv. I lay down more comfortably on my side.

"Ow you guys" I wince and rub my stomach as I feel the Hotaka and Itsuki squirm inside me and kick my kidneys. As I keep rubbing my stomach they kick more and more. I finally get up and start walking around trying to calm the twins. After about 10 minutes Hotaka and Itsuki finally calm down.