𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓴, 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴, 𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮🌻

This is Terushima Yuji x Futakuchi Kenji
Not the first one I've made but the first one I'm publishing online.
______________________________________
Terushima Yuji POV

I watched him walk past and smiled. His beautiful brown hair styled perfectly, his books held close to his chest, but my smile faded.. I watched the white haired guy with him spin him around as they walk, and heard him giggle.
"Taka, don't do that, I could fall," he giggled.
"I'll catch you if you fall Kenji," the white haired guy replies calmly.
First names? Are they dating? I thought he was single..
The brunette looked bsck at me and went a bit red before his friend spun him around and caught him when he fell.
"Another trophy?" I glance behind me.
"Of course, what else?" I say starting to walk home.
"But it's not a fair game!"
"Of course it's not, it's a fun one. Like always."
"Oh.."
"Do you still have them?"
"Yes."
"Rules?"
"Keep the trophies safe and don't let anyone have your heart!"
"Good..." I take a deep breathe and stretch.

I stood there and watched them walk past days later. The brunette in a tracksuit, the white haired boy with him in the same. His friend looks back at me suspiciously and I wave with a smile. The brunette looks back and blushes faintly before looking back ahead, his friend following in turn. They held hands, maybe they are dating. Moniwa can't know I'm doing this, he'd definitely tell them. The white haired guy look back at me again.
"Maybe he knows," it said again, clinging to my leg.
"Do you think they're dating?"
"Yes."
"Guess I get two trophies out of this," I grin.
"This doesn't seem right anymore.."
"It's as right as it will get."
"Why..?"
"Do you not remember?" it fell quiet and I look at it. Messy blonde hair falling over his eyes as he stared atbhis hands. I looked at what he was staring at.
"I do," he spoke softly staring at my shattered heart, three pieces missing from it.
"Then what's the issue?"
"You said we'd stop at three, when your heart was whole again!" he cried looking up at me. My own almond colored eyes staring back up at me.
"They don't fit," I growl and look away.
"I want to stop.." he said softly.
"I don't, where's the fun in that?"
I start walking and he follows. We get home and I lock the door before looking at him.
"Rules?"
"Don't give away your heart and keep the trophies safe."
"..Good."

A week passed when I finally stopped the brunette. He looked at me curiously yet he also looked annoyed, I like an attitude.
"Hey, doll," I say with a grin.
"What do you want?"
"Well.." I trail off as his looks finally hit me and leave me speechless. He's breathtaking...
"Oi!" he snaps.
"Sorry cutie, I was wondering if I could get your number!"
"He seems nice.." the blonde said from behind me.
"My number?"
"Yeah!"
"Yeah, no!" he says flicking my forehead and I groan.
"Not nice cutie," I rub my forehead and notice his painted nails.
"Ask his name.." the boy quiet speaks clinging to my leg.
"Hey, can I get your name?" I call after him realizing he's lesving.
"Futakuchi. Thats all you get." he says continuing to walk. I grin and starts walking away. It's time.

Days turned to weeks which became months. We're sitting in a cafe talking when I feel a tug on my pants leg. I glace down.
"I want to leave!" he cried and I stood up.
"Hey doll, I gotta go!" I say with a grin.
"Thanks for the food," he says calmly drinking his coffee.
I smile and we leave.
"I'm scared.." he spoke softly.
"Why?"
"You're becoming vulnerable, you don't have anyone new yet either.."
"I'm just playing my cards right, relax!"
"Okay."
That night I stared at a picture of him, my lips curling into a smile. His beautiful, intelligent eyes, his beautiful fair skin, perfect brown hair.. he's so great, his personality and all.
My face paled and I realized what he meant. I can't fall just to get heart broken again! I jump up.
"You realized..?"
"I can't! I need to speed this up. I can't fall for him!"
"But he's so nice.."
"No!"
I run outside and take a deep breathe. It can't happen. I won't let it! I cannot handle anymore heart break. Three pieces already gone, I can't risk a forth.

A year or so passed and I watched as Kenji crouched down, accepting my heart as I accepted his. He accepted my heart which had been his for over a year... and I did the same to his.
"No more heart breaks," the blonde boy said hugging my leg. I smile.
"No more... they aren't trophies anymore, just pieces of hearts that I'll find out how to return."
"Isn't he pretty?"
"No.."
"Huh?!"
"He's perfect, thats what he is.."
"Oh.."
"Hey Yuji..?" Kenji softly asked as I held his hand.
"Yes?"
"No more, right?"
"No more," I speak softly, "it's just us now."

Now I watch with a smile as Aone spins him sround the dance floor, I smile as he giggles and grins. I bow and promise Aone not to hurt him.
I watch with a smiled and I promise because he's finally mine forever, our vows are set in stone until the end. The 'trophies' are gone, our hearts are damaged yet healed.
No more heartbreaks.