𝓢𝓸, 𝓣𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓾 𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓲𝓻𝓸🦅

Semishira and Kawashira Taichi x Shirabu Kenjiro mentioned
_______________________________________
Semi Eita POV

I saw you stare at me while Kawanishi kissed your cheek and held your hand. I've seen you keep your eyes open as you both kiss. I've seen the way you rush to Goshiki when he gets to practice instead of staying with Kawanishi. I know you're dating him, you accepted his confession and began dating him. So tell me Shirabu Kenjiro... why do you look at me with longing? Why did you accept his confession? Do you love him? Am I far to late to have you become mine?
I watch as you avoid him, as you walk and talk with someone we thought you hated. Do you love Goshiki? Is your longing gaze on me because you want me or do you want something I have? But what could you possibly want from me? You have my position, my heart, you have almost everything you can take from me.
I know Kawanishi Taichi loves you, but I know you don't love him. When he makes you laugh or smile they fade quickly, when he kisses you you wipe your lips when he turns away, when he hugs you you pull away. Did you pity him and thats why you accepted his confession? Or were you trying to move on from someone?
I hear you get into giggle fits over things I say, I see the way you smile widely when I make you happy, I know you run from your class to mine just to walk by my side, I know that when I hug you you hug me tighter. Kawanishi watches me with hatred and jealousy, he wonders how I can make his boyfriend do these things. But I wonder the same... so tell me Shirabu Kenjiro, why?

I didn't think you'd ever tell me... but you look me in the eyes and tell me why...
"Because Semi Eita, I love you and not him..."
Oh how happy that made me.. he was upset when he heard you, but he accepted it.
But tell me Shirabu Kenjiro... do you really love me or is all of this an act? A plan to break my heart? Tell me Shirabu Kenjiro... please tell me....