One Good Night

Avery's POV,
Why did I let her talk me into this.
You wanted this

Yes conscience. I wanted to come but not to be ditched. What fun is it if for one night I dressed up with my best friend just watch her chat up some cute guy in the corner.

Groaning I turned to grab a drink before I their inching towards each other stopped when they had no room and I did not want to see that.
"Excuse me, excuse me!" I shouted as I pushed past people. Why say excuse me if you're pushing past them in the first place.

I had a little pity party for myself. That party consisted of me a beer and another beer. Wait, that one's finished. I guess a tequila has now joined.

I moved out of the kitchen but stumbled as soon as I took one step. Usually my tolerance was high for alcohol but I guessed when you drain yourself by crying after you found out your boyfriend cheated on you two nights after he told you he loved you then watching about a dozen sappy romance shows that did nothing to dry your tear ducts took whatever energy I had to resist the effects. If that makes sense.

After making my way slowly but surely out of the kitchen with a new bottle of tequila in my hands I turned just to see my ex entering with his new girlfriend.

She was so pretty and I couldn't even hate her. I will get to that reason later.

I'm going to blame the alcohol on the fact that I turned back around, grabbed the nearest boy and looked at him very intently.

It was quite blurry but I saw black hair and black eyes. He opened his mouth probably to yell at me and I saw the most white teeth I have ever seen in my life. His small lips were quite the looker and apparently so was he. I didn't care who the white shirt Adonis I front of me was so I pulled him down and latched my mouth unto his.

He started to push me but I bit his lip and stuck my tongue in. After a few seconds he was kissing me back and very harshly too.

I forgot about my ex, my best friend who was probably getting some right now and the hundreds of people around us. The only thing that mattered was that I was clearly enjoying this kiss I have stolen from the boy who now lifted me up and started walking upstairs.

He latched his mouth on my neck and started sucking at different places. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move. All I could do was close my eyes, open my mouth and while he was taking off my shirt, return the favour.

Not only was that a very blissful night but it was also the one where my imaginary but real chastity belt fell and disappeared into the night.