{2}

Taehyung's Perspective

"Hey, are you Kim Taehyung?"

 I turned and met eyes with the smaller male who wore black leggings and a Black long sleeve shirt that was pretty long for him. He had dirty blonde locks that were pulled into a ponytail and on his face was a nice bright smile. 

"Yea that's me"

"I'm Park Jimin nice to meet you" He stuck out a hand and I did the same. His hands were so small and dainty.

"Likewise" He let his hand linger in mine and used one finger to touch my palm before releasing my hand causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"I will be your personal fitness coach for as long as you desire mmkay?"

"Okay sure" He winked and looked at my body and at the weights

"Is this where you wanna start?"

"Yes actually"

"Do you have a set goal"

"I just needed a distraction but now that I think about it, I would like to work on upper body strength and maybe maintain my abs"

"Are you sure? you already look great" He said pointing at my bare torso laughing "I'm joking why don't we start stretching yeah?"

"Okay" I completely underestimated the male because not only was he strong as hell, he was extremely flexible. I shouldn't have taken his height as a reason to belittle him and his abilities. 

He was heavy-handed while being as gentle as they come

He was heavy-handed while being as gentle as they come. He took me to an area that had mats spread all over and sat down with me. our stretching session started there. He slid his hands down to my legs slowly pulling it back until he found a limit.

"Ow ow ow."

"Wow when was the last time you stretched sweetheart"

"I- I don't know" He actually just called me sweetheart. I have to be tripping right now is this guy like this all the time? Its actually cute to me.

"If I let you work out like this you would have been extremely tense and uncomfortable"

"It's that bad?" I took a sec to think to myself I have been stressed that might have a lot to do with it.

"Yes but its okay, I've seen worse your body might adjust fast though so we'll see how it goes let's continue don't worry I'll take it slower this time" They way he spoke was so sexy and I don't know if It was me and my desperateness feeling that way or if I was just delusional but he was so damn attractive.

He had me stretch my legs forward and reach for my toes. He slightly pushed my back with the intention of nudging me forward, helping me reach them and once I got hold of my feet I slipped out a groan which was embarrassing as hell. I couldn't help but noticed his hands kept moving dangerously close to my ass and that gave me the hibbidy jibbidies. I finally gave in to the pain and groaned, this time louder.

"Ahh ahh ahh right there, I can't"

"Does that hurt?"

"Mm yes it does holy fuck"

"Hold on a little bit longer sweetheart" He held my hands down at my toes and counted down from 10 before finally releasing and allowing me to lay back on the mats.

"I'm sorry these first couple sessions are going to be a bit hard it's super important to stretch before working out "

"I understand," I told not at all minding, being brought here one thousand times in order to solve my problems.

"Do you prefer Mr.Kim?"

"No, you can just call my Taehyung or Whatever works for you."

"Sweetheart or Taehyung got it.~" There it was that wink again.

"And you? Mr. Park?"

"Nope just Jimin"

"Alright Jimin" 

We continued stretches for the whole morning session. My body was extremely tense So I wouldn't be able to get into the actual workout's until I was completely loosened up. He took his time with me and even gently rubbed my back between workouts if he felt like he pushed me too much. He was actually doing great but I didn't mind the touches he snuck in between because I craved being touched. There was not a small doubt in my mind that I was sexually attracted to my fine ass trainer.

"As much as I enjoyed this I do have to go to work soon"

"Aww really?" he said while removing the scrunchy and pulling his hair back into a ponytail.

"Yes, but I will come back tomorrow how do you feel about that?"

"At the same time?"

"At the same time" I said answering his question.

"Alright well I will walk you to the showers so you can get changed hmm?"

"What you waiting for?" I said jokingly and he grabbed my hand and walked in front of me. He had such a sophisticated walk. Even though the black shirt was large I can still see the way his hips moved as he walked.

"Here we are" he said and faced me with another wink and smile. Curious of how he would react I backed him up into a wall and stared down at him.

"Not even a slight flinch?" I looked down at the boy who wasn't phased but did seem slightly intrigued

"Nope I actually would love to see how far you wanna take this~"

"Is that so? We only just met"

"Yea but you are extremely hot Kim Taehyung" He placed his hand on my chest playfully pushing me back.

"You are something else Jimin I like that. You wouldn't mind giving me your number would you?"

"If you want it show me that you deserve it~" He winked again before walking off. Fuck what am I doing?

After getting cleaned up and fully dressed I made my way towards the door and noticed that beautiful man working out and now had his black shirt tied in a slightly exposing he perfect waistline. This was a trap for sure And I was already getting caught in it.

Jimin's Perspective.

My Job was such an interesting experience. I loved working out and on top of that, I enjoyed helping people reach whatever goal they were aiming for. The smile on their faces was exactly why I really took pride in my job. I didn't have a spouse, significant other, or whatever you wanted to call it but I didn't mind. I was still content with my life and didn't ever feel unhappy.

"Jimin!"  the woman at the desk spoke with a small smile. I put down the weights and made my way towards the female.

~Chapter end~

(A/n DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE WHY NOT .This chapter was almost long as ever I had to cut it short so it didn't become too long and boring. I had to cut it to 1152 words before it was like 1563 I think. Like that's too long so I'm sparing you guys with a lovely cliff hanger FNAIOFMAWFJAWIO. BYE.)