chapter five|| people change

"Marcel!" I exclaimed in the hallway when I saw my bestfriend. Everyone looked at me, including Marcel. He smiled when he saw me and walked over to me. I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist as he laughed. The little Marcel was stronger then people thought.

"Niall iv missed you. I asked Harry where you were but he ignored my question." He frowned and I let him go, my feet hitting the floor. I looked behind him where Louis was standing, listening to us. I wasnt going to lie to Marcel. "Were in a fight at the moment." He nodded. Louis smirked at this statement.

Two strong arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up. I laughed when I saw the tattooed arms, knowing who it was. "Edward!" He laughed and put me back down, going to stand next to Marcel. "So you and Harry are in a fight huh? Why so?" I was about to answer but stopped myself when I saw that Louis decided to come join our conversation.

He put an arm around my waist, pulling me into his side. My two friends looked at Louis confused. "Wow you guys really look like Harry." Louis commented. Edward and Harry had always looked alike, but Marcel? I then noticed how Marcel had changed from his nerdy self. His hair was let loose but pushed back like Harry and Edward. He still wore the same big glasses but had changed his clothing. He wore a simple white shirt with jeans.

"That is probably because were his triplets mate. Who are you exactly?" Edward asked. Louis started laughing and looked away for a moment then back at me. "I can bearly stand one and now I have to deal with three?" He laughed and continued laughing. He stopped laughing shortly after and looked back at the two identical boys. "I'm the reason your brother will soon be single." I hit his side, signaling him to stop.

"This is Louis." I smiled. They both glared at Louis who was smiling like a fool, somehow proud of himself. "I think we should go." Marcel announced. I was about to object but of course, Louis decided otherwise. "I think so too." And so they left.

"What the hell Louis? They will probably go tell Harry all of this." I frowned at the stupid boy. Louis rolled his eyes. "Good. I told you that I wasn't going to give up on you." I groaned and pushed his chest. "I can't believe you." I turned around and left without another word, annoyed.

--------------------------------------------

"Harry is really sorry." Marcel said from my bed. I let out a sigh from my place in front of the mirror in the bathroom. "I know that Marcel. The problem is that he doesn't understand what is wrong in the first place." I explained. I heard Marcel snort. "But your in a fight because off that stupid guy."

"Im not talking about my relationship problems with my boyfriends brother." I called out, making sure he heard it. He let out a sigh in defeat. I finished doing my hair and walked out my bathroom. Marcel looked up and frowned. "Its 6 in the afternoon. Where are you going?" He asked. I shrugged and grabbed my keys from my night stand. "Just out to eat. My mom used to say to always remember that if I die, this is what they will find." Marcel laughed a little but my heart sank when I thought about my parents. Of course I missed them but they probably hate me.

"Ill see you later." I told Marcel and left. I got in my car and drove in town which was only a couple minutes from the school. I rolled in the parking lot of Mcdonalds and parked my car. I got out and started walking to the entrance. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Louis a few feet away with a girl. They looked in a deep conversation so I didn't want to bother them but at one point he gave her a stack of money.

I stumped towards them with a frown. "What's going on here?" I asked. They both turned around, a little suprised. "Niall? What are you doing here?" Louis asked. The girl looked at him then me. "So your the boy Louis wont shut up about. I'm Lottie." she smiled, sticking her hand out. I stared down at it for a moment. I finished by grabbing it and smiled. I looked back at Louis once i let go of his sisters hand.

"Could we talk later?" I asked. He glanced at his sister who nodded with a huge smile then looked back at me. "Lottie was actually leaving. How about we go for a walk or something?" He suggested and I nodded. We said our goodbye's to Lottie and started walking down the street. "What did you want to talk about?" Louis asked.

"My only friend's are my boyfriends brothers and I can't speak to them about this." I explained and he nodded. "Ill listen." He told me. I took a deep breath, ready to talk. I knew he wasn't the best person to talk to about this but he was all I had and I was going to take it.

"We had this fight after practice the other day and I know that he's sorry but he doesnt understand why i'm mad in the first place. He was always the guy who just wanted to fit in but sometimes he does things that are wrong because of that. He did like everyone else and ignored you. When I told him the reason I was mad he didn't understand why I cared. Sometimes I wish he could think for himself like he did at first when we started dating. I fell for the boy who was scarred but was ready to face all his fears for my love. I want him back Louis."

Tears started flowing down my face as I talked. Louis stopped walking and grabbed me in his arms to comfort me. He held me as I cried. "People change Niall. Not always for the best and I know it hurts. If I could I would take all the pain your feeling away, trust me." He whispered as he rubbed circles on my back. I nodded, knowing what he was saying was true. Harry, the boy I fell in love with, had changed.

"Thank you so much Louis. For listening." I thanked him. His grip on me tightened and he put his face in my neck. "It's nothing." I was so thankful to have Louis at that moment. He wasnt trying to flirt with me or anything. He was there for me. He was being a friend.

"Niall?" He whispered, his voice trembling slightly. I humed, letting him know to continue. "I'm sorry about earlier with your friends. I wanted them to like me and think im tough but why would they after I acted that way. I'm sorry if I embarassed you." I shook my head and pulled away to look at his slightly red face. "It's alright Louis. How about we all sit together for lunch tomorrow? Im sure if your yourself with them, they will love you."

He smiled really big and nodded. "That would be great. I haven't had any friends in a while."

Maybe Louis Tomlinson wasn't all that bad.

A/N: yay were getting to see another side of Louis. I cried when I wrote the part where Niall was telling Louis everything. wow i suck.

I dedicated this chapter to @Piper_boy26 because hes the best, he slays and hes gay.

I hope your all enjoying this sequal btw!

until next time,

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE