chapter six || what I need

I walked in the coffee shop, my two friends behind me. I started looking around trying to find Louis. "Do you think were allowed to sit with the rest of the football team?" Marcel asked from behind me. I shook my head and finally spotted Louis near the back, past the team. I started walking towards him, the two boys following.

We walked past the team, earning confused gazes when they saw me ignore them. "Were sitting with him?" Edward asked when he noticed where I was heading. "Hes not so bad. You just have to get to know him better." I shrugged. I sat beside Louis when we arrived while Marcel and Edward sat across from us.

"Hey Louis." I greeted him. His head snapped up in my direction and he smiled. "Hi. Wow I didn't think you would actually sit with me." I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm a men of my word." Louis nodded and turned to look at the two brothers. He moved in his seat a little uncomfortable and cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. It was wrong of me." Louis smiled at them a little, trying to look friendly. "I shouldn't judge you off your brother." Edward huffed at his statement and crossed his arms. "What do you have against Harry anyways?" He asked Louis.

Louis swallowed even if he didn't have anything in his mouth and looked at me. "Personal reasons." He answered. The two simply nodded and got up to go get some food. Louis pushed a sandwich in front of me and went back to eating his own. "You didn't have to." I told him and took a bite of the food. Louis shrugged. "It's nothing really."

"I think Edward and Marcel will soon warm up to you." I told him and he nodded. We stayed silent until the two brothers came back and sat across from us with their food. We started chatting and I was glad that they all got along. Louis needed new friends.

"Remember when I said I would show you the real me?" Louis asked in the middle of a conversation. Marcel looked confused and Edward seemed to not really care. I nodded. "Tonight i'm going to show you the truth behind all these rumours about me." I nodded again. I couldn't help but being curious about the truth in those rumours and i couldn't wait to know it.

----------------------------------

"I'll be right there!" I yelled at whoever was knocking on my door. I had been lying in bed naked since class ended which is was about an hour ago.

I quickly put on a random jersey and sweat pants before walking over to the door. I opened the door and was suprised when I saw who had been knocking.

"What are you doing here Harry?" I asked the boy who stood in front of me. He looked up at me, hands in his pockets and he wore a small frown. He looked so cute and innocente, I had to hold myself not to jump on him.

"I'm so sorry Niall. I didn't know he was your friend. I will try harder if thats what it takes to have you back." His eyes were red and puffy. It was obvious that he was holding in more tears. But as much as I wanted to cuddle him and make him feel better, I shook my head.

"You don't get it Harry. Your not the guy I fell in love with anymore." My heart broke when I saw the tears rolling down his cheeks and he let out a small sob. He closed his eyes and shook his head. He opened his eys once again and he brought his arms to my waist but I pushed him away.

"I'm ready to do anything." He whispered. I let out a sigh and backed away a little, ready to close the door. "Then show me the boy I fell in love with." And I closed the door, not being able to watch him as he broke down because of me. He knocked on the door again, begging for me to take him back. I slid down the door, tears leaving my own eyes.

He left after a while, giving up. I slowly got up and made my way to my dresser. Louis wasgoing to show me the truth. I wasn't going to miss it just because of Harry.