reverse 4

next day they both woke up. Kong was still asleep but arthit's eyes opened he saw a sloth hanging on him it was kongpob. he was just admiring his beauty that Kong woke up "ummm . why is it so  hard" while pressing arthit's chest. and arthit said "cause its my chest you punk"

 and arthit said "cause its my chest you punk"

and then Kong actually realized he was shy by arthit's words and ran straight to the washroom without even looking

and then Kong actually realized he was shy by arthit's words and ran straight to the washroom without even looking. and arthit stood up while smirking at Kong's shyness. he went to his room did his morning routine.

he sat on the couch holding a bowl  of cereals and opened the TV. and Kong came out remembering the embarrassing moment and without hid his face and walked towards the kitchen. and he saw that arthit already had made a bowl of cereal for him.

he walked towards arthit and sat besides him in an awkward silence. and he said "p don't you have to go" and arthit said "today is weekend ....holiday " And Kong remembered the fact and kept silence and said after remembering the fact that tomorrow he had the competition so he asked "p' can  you play with me" and arthit asked choking on the food "w..what???" and Kong said "basket ball of course "And arthit said "ohhh...sure i thought...." and Kong said "what??" and arthit said  "no nothing."

they had their food and they walked  downstairs after dressing to "play". arthit stood there and said "any bet you wanna keep" and Kong said "who ever does more half court will win and the loser have to tell a truth".

and they started to play and the scores were going like {a= ARTHIT k=kong}

                                       A  2                         K1

                                            4                         4

                                          10                          9

after the match ended at ARTHIT at 25 and Kong at 22 and eventually kong lost. arthit said "let's first drink some water then you can confess" And kong said "ohkk fine" kong was gathering his courage ..... and then they drank some water and arthit said "now you can confess ...1,2,3,4 start" and kong said after drinking the last drop of water left in the bottle and kong said....