Chapter Three

Chapter edited :)
-• Third Person POV

". ." "you- you don't have what?" "Are you deaf or something? I said I don't have signal." America looked at him dumbfounded then looked down, his arms on his knees. "Oh god this really is the end" America muttered, making sure the Russian heard every word. "sooo what now?" The taller male asked "what do you MEAN what now?! We're stuck in an elevator! You expect me to know what to do?!" Russia gives out a small sigh, "Geez it was just a simple question." "Well, I'm not in the mood. Talk to the wall or something. I'm taking a nap." "A nap?-" "what else do you expect me to do?!" "Okay okay, fine, no need to get hot-headed."

Russia leans back once more scoffing "jerk" he muttered. "..What was that?" "What? It's just a fact. I bet you got it from your dad." America looks at him and stands up, walking over to him "uh...America? What are you doing?" The American looks down at the taller sitting country barely letting time to react, a slow raising sting coming from the russian's cheek as russia touches his face, America had slapped the Russian right across the face. "Don't you ever.. talk about my dad"

the Russian's monotone face slowly turns into a smirk and he stands up looking at the American "oh? And what if I do? What are you doing to do?" "I'll fucking fight you, commie..!" "I'd like to see you try."

The country's smirk fades into a more serious one. staring down at the shorter country as he steps closer. America steps back "hey! D-don't you come closer!" a slight chuckle came from the Russian "face it America, You're weak. You're always going to be weak." The Russian gave a slight grin while looking straight at the other country.

"I wanted to just have it the easy way, we ignore each other, and we get out of here, but I guess little America wants it the hard way."

He stepped closer. And yet again America stepped back further. "We could've got out here easy! But you HADDD to piss me off huh?" He stepped once more, his expression growing angrier by the minute. America bumps into the wall behind him, Russia grabs the American's wrists harshly, making america wince from the slight sting. Russia pulled his hands up (not like over his head- more like in front of him) Expecting to be hit or kicked america closed his eyes shut and clenched his teeth.

. . .

The hands on his wrists were released, the american's hands were brought down America opened his eyes and was shocked "Wait.. you're not going to hurt me?" "What?- pfft- you thought I was gonna do something else? And make this mess worse?" "Uh, yeah you seemed pretty mad and like was about to like drop kick me into dust or something" ". . pfft I simply wanted to scare you, you're hilarious when you're scared." The American just had a dumbfounded and annoyed look. "You- you think me being scared is hilarious??" "Well yeah, that's what I just said" "well- well-" the American for once didn't have any words to say. No comebacks, nothing. There wasn't much you could say in this scenario without feeling like a idiot. America just stood there. In the corner of the elevator, with a Russian right in front of him. "Uh.. are you ok?" America slowly sits down, Russia looking down at him when he does "okayyy thennn" Russia says as he steps away slowly and sits at one of the sides of the elevator.