Part 7 - The sorting

* Hadrian's POV *
One by one we were called up to the front and made to sit on a stool before an old hat was placed on our head. Eventually we were all called up, after every sorting people clapped but as soon as my name was called there was a different reaction.

"Vincent Crabbe" ..... "Slytherin!"
"Gregory Goyle" ..... "Slytherin!"
" Luna Lovegood " ..... "Ravenclaw!"
"Bellatrix Black" ..... "Slytherin!"
"Neville Longbottom" ..... "Gryfindoor!"
"Barty Crouch Jr" ..... "Slytherin!"
"Hannah Abbott" ..... "Hufflepuff!"
"Draco Malfoy" ..... "Slytherin!"
"Seamus Finnigan" ..... "Gryfindoor!"
"Tom Riddle"...... "Slytherin!"

"Hadrian Potter", the hall went silent and then burst into whispers, ignoring them all I walked up to the sorting hat and when it was placed on my head I heard it's voice.

"Ah Hadrian Potter, well this is interesting"
"What's interesting?"
"You mr Potter, everyone has their opinions of you yet from what I can see, non are correct. You Mr Potter are far more interesting than anyone thought. Definitely Bravery but also cunning and intelligent all the while being loyal to your friends, your family.
"My family don't care about me, why would I be loyal to them"
"Family can be chosen Mr Potter, now as for where to place you. You have all the traits and each house would be glad to have you"
"Then choose which you think is best"
"Very well"

"Slytherin!", the hall remains silent before Slytherin began to cheer and clap. I told the hat off my head and walked over to the table and sat beside Draco. We listened to Dumbledore's long and very boring speech, and then everyone dived into conversation once the food appeared.

"Welcome to Slytherin Little brother!", Fred and George sat down next to me and giving me a hug. "Well well well the little Half-blood is in the house of snakes, guess we'll have to teach you a lesson, little neko", he looked me up and down "you are a pretty little neko at least, I bet you would be so submissive and good for me", I dropped my smile and placed a cold mask on while staring at the boy. "Back of Janus", Fred said to the older boy, "Ohhh you going to stop me traitor?", he replied while his friends laughed.

"He doesn't need to I will, stay away from me, or you'll regret it", his friends laughed louder but Janus felt uncomfortable as he stared into cold, killing curse green eyes. The prefects came and interrupted 'conversation', and told us to follow them to our common room. I stood up followed by Draco and the twins, I walked following them when Janus blocked my path. "Where you going half-blood, you don't belong in Slytherin! Besides what was your pathetic name again? I already forgot", they burst out laughing and the twins drew their wands followed by Draco. I told them to relax and walked to look Janus in the eyes.

He was slightly taller but uncomfortably shifted. "I'm Hadrian Sirius Potter... and you're in my way", I waved my hand and threw him against the wall, his friends moved away and I followed the prefects with the twins and Draco who we're definitely smirking.

We followed the prefects down the hall and then to the dungeon, we then came across a picture of Salazar Slytherin. "Alright, welcome to Slytherin! The password changed every month, our head of house Severus Snape will give it to you at the beginning of the month". They turned and said the password "Pureblood", I rolled by eyes. Really it was so obvious. We followed them in and the twins, told us that they would wait at the back since they didn't need to hear the first year speech again.

"In the Slytherin house we have rules unlike the other houses we have a hierarchy that must be taken seriously. The first rule is that while you are here your house is your family, you stand together, there is enough fighting from other houses we cannot be divided when they are against us. The second rule is that any arguments between serpents will be settled in the common room, no fighting outside these walls. The third and final rule is that we all must listen to our head of house and the Slytherin king.", the other prefect nodded and turned to Janus "welcome the current Slytherin King, Janus Thickey". I tried to help it but couldn't, I snorted and laughed.

A glare came from Janus and the older Slytherin students. "Sorry.. sorry continue", I said through laughs. "Shut up Half-blood, you are nothing compared to me. You're just a pathetic, first year and a submissive little neko slut at that", Draco tensed and I saw his inner battle. I gave him a look and he nodded taking a step back.

"Watch it king or not you say that one more time and you I'll no longer be king", I smirked and as he angered further Janus stomped towards and stopped in front of me. I glared and let my magic circle the room, I watched as many shivered and cleared space around us. "Tsk tsk tsk, but it will be such a waste, how about you rule as my second in command instead. I'm sure you and I can have some fun", he smirked and raised a hand to my black neko ears which sat on top of my head. I grabbed his wrist before he connected and smirked when he couldn't pull it away. "Sorry but I don't date losers", with that I surged the magic that was circling the room into his wrist it snapped with a satisfying crunch. He screamed in pain and a sadistic smirk was pulled onto my face.

He staggered and drew his wand, I giggled as I summoned his wand to me. "Get on your knees and apologise", I smirked at the look, I knew he wasn't going to pureblood family's are always to proud at first anyway. "Never your still just a submissive bitch", I laughed and threw his wand to Draco. I drew my wand and threw a strong, not so light, stinging jinx at his legs, he buckled and fell the the floor on his knees, how appropriate. My eyes glowed bright green as I watched him scream, tears forming in his eyes. "You sure you don't want to apologise", he shook his head and I sighed, "You want to rethink that it's literally your only chance", the twins taunted as they watched the third year begin to cry. He straightened his back and stopped crying "like I would do anything you say", he spat and I felt it hit my cheek. Bitch.

I threw my magic forward and raised my want a blood boiling curse should shut him up, as soon as it connected he rolled around screaming. I wiped the spit from my face and removed the curse only to replace it with a worse one "Crucio". A jet of red flew to the Brocken boy and I laughed as he screamed louder, thank Merlin we are in the dungeons or this bitch would alert the whole castle.

"Please, please I'm sorry, I'm sorry IM SORRY", he finally screamed and I smirked releasing the curse. I slowly walked over to the boy and kneeled down "next time just apologise or better yet don't cross me again". He nodded his head quickly and I smiled "good dog", I stood up and walked to Draco who handed me his wand while laughing. I threw it before him and he took it, "you're the new king", he said with a locked jaw from anger.

The twins joined my side and Draco followed next to George. "Well that was easy. I appoint Draco Malfoy as my second hand and Fred and George Weasley as my guard", they smiled proudly and I laughed. "Well this has been fun see you all in the morning", I laughed and swayed my tail as I walked to the dorms. The names on the door read: Draco Malfoy, Hadrian Potter, Barty Crouch and Tom Riddle. I smiled at least I know some of them, I opened the door and claimed the bed next to the enchanted window.

I pulled out my trunk and grabbed a white shirt and black shorts to sleep in, I then walked to the bathroom and locked the door. After a shower I changed and walked out to see Draco and the twins talking near their beds I smiled and said goodnight to them, climbing into bed and shutting the curtains.