Everyone got to know their secrets

As Zoya heard without giving any proof they said s.
She was broken at that, and said
Kya app bata sakte hain app kisko pasand karte hain aur app dono ek dushre se nhi bollen??
For few seconds they saw eachother and smiled as if they both love  eachother.
Abbu smiled at Zoya and Said hum bata nhi sakte hain same her ammi said! !
Par kyun zoya asked them?
Abbu app pls bataye or ammi app bhi hum aisa soch bhi nhi sakte the.

As they said they won't say Zoya went to her room. AND tried to call Aditya but Aditya phone was switched off.

Here Aditya did the same but it was opposite of Zoya
Zoya's parents said yes and Aditya's parents no  he asked his Parents kya app done ek dushre ko pyaar karte hain ki nhi .

Aditya's parents were silence as they can't say anything.

Aditya was going on asking but no reply!!!!

And the  last Aditya has to Say
Ab mai yaahan nhi rhahunga mai ja rha hun Aditya said and walked to his Room.
Their parents were not having any options. They said
Aditya tum kahin nhi ja rhe ho tum yahan hin rahoge!!
Aditya:  to app log mujhe kuch batao ge hin nhi to mai kis liye yahan Rahun! !
As Harsh his dad said mai tumhe batata Hun, par tum kahin nhi jaoge.

Aditya walked down to  the stairs and said batao!!

Haan mai Kisi aur ko pasand karta hun or wo bhi mujhe pyaar karthi hai!!!

Kya !!
Aur maa app?? App bhi dad ko pasand nhi karte hona!!

Kya !! Aur maa app?? App bhi dad ko pasand nhi karte hona!!

Iss ghar mein koi ek dushre se mohabaat karte hain kya. Aur kya app dono ne ye baat ek dushre se kaha hai kya! Nhi !! Mujhe pata tha!

App log kuch batate hin kaha ho! Bas appni Zindagi aur dusri ki Zindagi kharab karna aata hai!! As Aditya said this his father huged him but Aditya was not at all mood of this and said " app kon hai"Aditya said this and went out as  he couldn't sa...

Bas appni Zindagi aur dusri ki Zindagi kharab karna aata hai!!
As Aditya said this his father huged him but Aditya was not at all mood of this and said " app kon hai"
Aditya said this and went out as  he couldn't say anything anymore!!
As he was in tension he thought of Zoya what is she doing now
As his phone was not with him so he walked inside his house to get his phone he saw their parents crying. He ignored them. And went to his room he oned his phone and saw he was having a call from Zoya he  called back but Zoya's phone wasn't with  her.

Here Zoya was in angry as she was throwing everything.